• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i noticed something... (SPOILERS!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

Sorry if someone has talked about this, but when i looked at the secret ending, i noticed that the knight who picks up rikus Road to Dawn keyblade, has a keyblade in the other hand that is being held backwards. you can kinda see it as the knight pulls the RTD keyblade out of the ground. i apolagize if this thread is stupid. :(

link to secret ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9uoAIq0LxU&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202%20Ending

Justsoul

It looks like the Gullwing keyblade and the knight on the left is holding Oblivion.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
No....the knight on the left isn't holding oblivion...it looks like it but its not...I thought that too, but it really isn't.

Justsoul

IceBlueWings said:
No....the knight on the left isn't holding oblivion...it looks like it but its not...I thought that too, but it really isn't.

You know this because Nomura is your cousin and can tell you anything about Kingdom Hearts 3, correct? My post was my opinion :) lol

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I noticed that too a few months ago. I am too lazy to say anything. I thought some perople knew...

Attemisc

Yeah, each knight has two keyblades.
Thepurple armored knight'skeyblade does resemble Oblivion at first glance but it isn't. The keyblade is more like a white pole with an oblivion type head attached to it.
The white caped knight'skeyblade kind of has a Jungle King type head, I think. Either way, they're all new keyblades with the exception of the light key, the dark key, and the road to dawn. And also Fenrir is pictured on the right hand side of the first keyblade close ups of the keyblades that form the crossroads.
Also, if you look at the thirteen points from Deep Dive, specificallypoint 5, you will see nextto the image of Riku falling from the tower the road to dawn's keychain, the heartless insignia.
There are some things we just should have seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back