• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i played final mix and its soooo much better!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

i know im not the only one who has played it but i got a copy from japan. soras new abilities were cool and playing it felt like playing a different kh. i imagined it to be how kh evolves in to kh2, cause soras moves were like a missing link to his style in kh to kh2. plus the other scenes not found in the english version are a must see for kh fans. i personally enjoy playing the gummi ship since it got the new mission based mini game. then, all the extras was worth playing for even though youve played it before. but i wasnt able to play in the disney castle world which i thought was present in kh:fm. but all in all, it was way better than the english version.

So I guess you had to get some sort of device to play KH:FM on you PS2?

Dream Heart

how can be "sooooooo much better" if it only in Japanese? (Unless you know Japanese)

and yes Gunblader Lionheart there a device (I forgot the name) that you can order from the Internet and you install it into your PS2 and you would be avabible to play English and Japanese imported games, but it doesn't translate them to English. :(

Dream Heart said:
how can be "sooooooo much better" if it only in Japanese? (Unless you know Japanese)

and yes Gunblader Lionheart there a device (I forgot the name) that you can order from the Internet and you install it into your PS2 and you would be avabible to play English and Japanese imported games, but it doesn't translate them to English. :(

Ok thanks does it have any sideaffects though?

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
So what your all saying is, if it came out for America and Europe you'd go and spend £45//$55ish just for a few more spells, an extra fight or two and some weapons?

fallensephiroth

Yes, I would. You get to see some more cut scenes.
You will get to fight one of the cloaked figures seen in the Kingdom Hearts II screens.
New Heartless such as the "Neo Shadow". Much like a Shadow Heartless but with longer reach. Extended plot including a cut-scene between Cloud and Sephiroth and the meaning of Kairi's presence at Destiny Islands. (She was sent by Ansem to Destiny Islands as a child, to watch Sora maybe? Who knows?)
New Weapons, 2 new keyblades, shields and rods.
4 New Magic Abilities.
Plus much more that has been included for Japanese Gamers only!
This comes from RPG Planet.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Lol, seriously. It's not worth all the extra money. You can find out what the weapons were easilly, chances are we will get them in KH2, you can read all the plot twists, and you can download all the cutscenes. FOR FREE!

The Reaper

Yah but it dosent feel enjoyable, It feels like your missing alot of important plots and skits, And the battle style had improved in FM, It's more wild! And you get to fight alot of new heartless.

Non-Existant One

I have final mix and surprisingly my specific copy of the game featured english voice overs except in the extra scenes with riku that stuff diddn't have voices at all. Even the fight with the EM had an english voice cast, but I say now the EM himself did NOT speak or make any kind of sound at all.

The newest abilities that Sora used in Final Mix are the same as in KHCoM with the slide dash, stun impact, etc. There was even an Encounter up. but KHFM has been out for a will in Japan so this info is nothing new or all that special but the game was much better then the english version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back