• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I really need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikuskeyblade

All right so theres this gangster guy in my art class who constantly says "let me get that bike" when I ride past him on my way home but he always pulls it off like he's joking but I don't know if he's serious, should I try to prosecute him for attempted grand theft or should I just ignore it.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Okay, here's what you do. Ride to where you usually see him, this time, when you do, work those legs! Ram into him as hard as you can. Of course, you might fall down too, but it'll be good for the laughs.

That should give him a message not to mess with you again =D

If not, then do what Ichi and Snowy said.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
^ Somebody did that to me once, they rode their bike into my legs. I kicked them off their bike. D:

Back on topic, you should make sure that they see that they're not getting to you. If they know that it's bugging you, they'll only want to do it more. I'm sure you'll be okay <3

Shadukai X

Banned
You couldn't prosecute, him. Not now anyways.

You could take a different route, but if you don't and if he says anything again, than post it here, and I'll see it. Trust me, I know legal stuff.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I say avoid him, find a different route to your house, I'm sure you could take a back road or something. . . and if you can't, tell a teacher or a principal. . .

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
All right so theres this gangster guy in my art class who constantly says "let me get that bike"
That's racist! <_<

when I ride past him on my way home but he always pulls it off like he's joking but I don't know if he's serious, should I try to prosecute him for attempted grand theft or should I just ignore it.
Maybe a restraining order would suffice?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I think he's kidding.

A gangster doesn't say "Let me get that bike," he says, "Thanks."

If he were serious, he'd have the bike by now.

Devious

Definately what Cursed says.

If he were serious he wouldn't say "Let me get that bike." He would just kick you right off of it and scream some profanity at you and then ride of laughing.

Until something like that happens, do what the others have said and ride a different route. If that isn't possible, just ride past him and don't even pay attention to him. Put a music player in your ears and ignore him via music. I do that to hobos on the TRAX (much like a trolley) though I like to laugh at them when they tell me I need to go to church, get a girlfriend, and stop worshiping the devil. God I love Utah Bums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back