• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i wanna fight....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i agree its gunna be great ... also looking forward to fighting as roxas in his story

asiarules

Bronze Member
Ok you only fihgt 2 diffrent types of heartless in the war.I forgot what there name was.They also seem to have taken out Behemoth out of kh2.I have the game and was dissapointed not abel to fight Behemoth again.

Biggy

I think someone on this forum said you had to kill 1,000 heartless? LOL sweet

(Someone who owns the game please confirm this if it is true^^;)

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Biggy said:
I think someone on this forum said you had to kill 1,000 heartless? LOL sweet

(Someone who owns the game please confirm this if it is true^^;)

it is true, I saw a short video in where you gotta kill 1000 heartless.

enygma

just to confirm all your hopes i own the game and yes you get to fight 1000 heartless all at once. although using the reaction commands its quite easy it was still fun as all hell to do you do this fight right after the fight with the guitar guy that summons up water guys, and trust me this is a damnn ass hard org member to beat. id say he second hardest then theres a guy with a gun with an attack that kills you prety much no matter what unless donald heals you during the attack would be the first hardest. and sephiroth is bloddy insane tho i was only level 50 when i tried on proud

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
the moment feels worse when you're about to get it but you don't know when...i imported kh2 but it hasn't arrived yet, and i'm literally choking myself here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back