• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I want to make this VERY clear

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

exactly

britanysnownamine00300010se.jpg

E

Eclipse

too bad he doesn't look like roxas anymore...with his dirty blonde hair, he went brunette now

GRRR! I'M TRYING TO SCARE THE N00BS AWAY
britanysnownamine00300010se.jpg

Kira Haro

Unknown
Regardless, Sanctuary is still crap compared to Passion.

If it's not already obvious, she removed the 2nd and 3rd part vocals; leaving it empty, not only that, she strains several words to fit it into the notes, something bad.

With Simple And Clean and Hikari, the main rhythm was changed to fit in "When you walk away, you don't hear me say", the Japanese version's main rhythm and notes were twice as fast and were the same as Kairi's theme. Sanctuary sounds like crap, even if it is a 30 second clip, end discussion.

TwilightSoulKey said:

Don't spam n00b.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh wow. ~_~ How ownage Kira. <.<

I thought it was odd how she stretched words to make it fit the song. I think I want to hear the whole thing first..

E

Eclipse

n00b? i made this thread, and i was agreeing with someone. i posted that picture because i wanted to, because it involved the brittany snow interview retard. and if you think sanctuary sucks so bad, what are you doing in a thread that thinks it's somewhat good?

D

Dexter

Yeah at first I thought NOOOOOOOOOO why Jesse. Now im saying YESSSSSSS Jesse! LOL^=) Anywho I wish there will be a preveiw for Diz as Christphoer Lee?

E

Eclipse

i didn't post this thread to debate, if you want to debate go to a different thread i posted this thread to point out the obvious like it's not a big deal and there's no need for 600 million threads about sanctuary and VA's on the first page dealing with how they suck. everyone else on this thread somewhat agrees with me so if you are gonna argue/debate or diss sanctuary, don't do it here

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Almost everyone here is a KH fan. But just because someone has negative opinions about one aspect of KH, doesnt make them KH haters. =P

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Now that I re-listen to Sanctuary, the end was still continuing. I heard something like 'Cause....' after '...melt away". So it's most likely the middle of the song or the beginning of the last stanza. Why'd they have to cut her off!? <.<

E

Eclipse

cuz it's a commercial..commercials have to be a certain length

Kira Haro

Unknown
TwilightSoulKey said:
n00b? i made this thread, and i was agreeing with someone. i posted that picture because i wanted to, because it involved the brittany snow interview retard.
The post was a spam, read the rules.

and if you think sanctuary sucks so bad, what are you doing in a thread that thinks it's somewhat good?

Giving my opinion, unlike you, who wishes to SCREAM EVERY FREAKIN WORD CONSECUTIVELY AT SOMETHING YOU COULD HAVE REPORTED TO A MODERATOR TO FIX INSTEAD OF MAKE A POINTLESS TOPIC THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO IN KINGDOM HEARTS II, THE GAME IN GENERAL, AIMED AT A STATUS QUE THAT WOULD HAVE GONE AWAY HAD YOU THOUGHT THIS OUT INSTEAD OF ACT ON YOUR EMOTIONS TOWARDS N00BS, TO ONLY DRAGGING YOURSELF INTO MORE FIGHTS THAT WILL EVENTUALLY CLOSE THIS THREAD.

YOU LOSE.

GOOD DAY SIR.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Closed before the shootings start. <.<

[closed] Sorry everyone who lubbed this thread. xD Its just a fight magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back