• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'd walk 10,000 miles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
mushishi-1.png

v1

mushishi2.png

v2

mushishiohdamn-1.png

v3

mushishi333-1.png

v4 - Just a filter and got rid of some of the graininess

Uh, yeah. Just a little practice piece. CnC would be appreciated.

Last edited:
C

Charlie

Hey there.

Version 3's the best because it's a good balance of where you were trying to go with this one.
For this, I'd only suggest to fuck around with your /Curves/ option to add more contrast and depth, use stronger colors (they're looking really saturated at the mo'), and to strengthen your text by increasing its opacity, rather than just fading it so much into your effects there.

Have a ball game with trying different effects.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
everything seems stale and the more you put on the sig, the more it took away from the stock. You need to work with the filters some more and play around with lighting and contrast. Right now it is very boring and bland.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Version three is pretty sweet, but I think that they're all too grainy. I'm assuming you were messing around with different filters and whatnot, so I feel free to blame you for that.

If it's just because the stock sucks, my bad bra.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
How did it become so low quality looking?
I actually like the colouring in v1 most, but the low quality appearance really makes it difficult for me to critique it.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
The stock itself was a little grainy. I was just messing around with stuff to see how things worked and what not. Things just got so cluttered so fast, but I didn't know what to take away and what to keep. And thanks for the cnc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back