• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<Marluxia>

Website
www.myspace.com
I don't know if a thread has been made about this, but wouldn't KH3 be a lot better if they could include a multiplayer mode? You would get your memory card with the stats and items of your character, plug it in your friends PS2 with his memory card plugged in the other slot, and you could vs. your friend. Like in CoM.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
It could work, if you are able to choose more than one character. But it will be unlikely... Nomura is not known for his multi player games. It would be nice, though.

Balkarzar

maybe a co op play where you friends can play donald goofy or some other character or like in Rachet deadlock you can play with 2 soras but the cut scene s you'll see donald and goofy.

White_Feather

what i would like in KH3 is that u get bonuses for your progress shown in ur memory card of games KH1 and KH2

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
Nah... I mean, it would be cool and all, but wouldn't that be a bit confusing if it wasn't on GBA, like KH:COM, and on kh3? I mean, every time you'll verse you'll always be Sora, or whoever they put on kh3. At least in KH:COM, they added Riku...

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
I had an idea like that a while back but it was diffrent. I was thinking maybe there could be a multiplayer where you can play as ANY character. You could play as Sora, Kairi(for laughs), Riku, Dark Riku, Roxas, All org. members, all final fantasy people in the game, & all disney characters good & bad within the game. Also anyone else i somehow missed.

But yeah i dont like the whole memory card thing, personaly i think two controllers would work better.

Finnaly i love this idea, i'd love fighting as marluxia against axel. Yes if you were wondering marluxia would win because he is just so much cooler & better at fighting.

Pyro

that would be awesome if they did that,but something tells they probably won't, but i'm still hope they do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back