• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea on Coded.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

I was thinking that maybe in Coded we actually must free VAT from their torment. Just think: VAT disappear after BBS, what if they are being held in so other dimension or maybe at the labs in Radiant Gardens??? It's something like this: Mickey turns the Journal into data (this has already being confirmed) and so they go erasing all the bugs to find out where VAT are and what really happened to them and the freeing them from their torment or just pointing what SKR will do in a future KH III (like what their mission will be other than saving the world from darkness).

PS.: I know Coded will show many things that Mickey and Riku were doing by the time of the first game, what I'm saying is that while showing all this they will be looking for VAT.

That's just an idea I had say what you think.

~khfan~

Wow! That's a great thought! I have to say that is an incredibly theory! Great job! I wonder if you'll be right? Hopefully the game will come here so we can find out (on a hand-held if not on a mobile). Let's see what everyone else thinks about it. I think it's Definitely a possibility.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Dude, this kind of thought has ran through everyone minds, unfortunately none of us care to think about... And you're saying as if this theory is a fact, speak sense... (Talking about khfan)

UrbanQuattrus

The "them" in "we must free them from their torment" has been confirmed to be Coded's primary antagonists. Not saying it isn't VAT, but it's something to think about.

Xavin

it doesnt strike me that Ven and Aqua would be evil but Terra i can consider

xickae

Great idea, but at the same time, I think, no, because Coded's coming out before BBS, right? And why would the spoil BBS by saying that something happened to VAT? Only problem I can see, really.

Well... Coded happens after KH II, in other words, at least 11 years after BBS, so maybe will tell what happened to them during KH, KH CoM and KH II not right after BBS.

~khfan~

Yea, I agree with UrbanQuattrus, and Cid. I was thinking, if the whole thing is data, it could really be anything that's ever been in Jiminy's journal. We don't know what happened in Jiminy's past. His journal could have stuff recorded from earlier. (Hence VAT in Coded as data) In the BBS scans, you can see Donald and Goofy with Mickey while he's training (or whatever he's doing with Yen Sid) so maybe Jiminy is with them too recording a journal? There are some threads on why Donald and Goofy don't remember stuff from 10 yrs ago (and why they haven't aged) so Jiminy wouldn't be able to remember anything from that same time. idk. Just an idea I thought of...

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Dude, this kind of thought has ran through everyone minds, unfortunately none of us care to think about... And you're saying as if this theory is a fact, speak sense... (Talking about khfan)

Really, who needs to "speak sense" here? I barely understood that. You can't speak for everyone. A lot of people OBVIOUSLY care. Coded may be the least important game, but it is still very important, and after it comes out, those who don't care for it will post threads asking about stuff from KH1 and about Mickey and Riku's time in KH: 358/2 Days. Those threads will have to locked up, like the ones about KH2FM+ having a rerelease.

Yea, I agree with UrbanQuattrus, and Cid. I was thinking, if the whole thing is data, it could really be anything that's ever been in Jiminy's journal. We don't know what happened in Jiminy's past. His journal could have stuff recorded from earlier. (Hence VAT in Coded as data) In the BBS scans, you can see Donald and Goofy with Mickey while he's training (or whatever he's doing with Yen Sid) so maybe Jiminy is with them too recording a journal? There are some threads on why Donald and Goofy don't remember stuff from 10 yrs ago (and why they haven't aged) so Jiminy wouldn't be able to remember anything from that same time. idk. Just an idea I thought of...

Jiminy was with the them in KH1 because of the world crisis. Hiis world had been destroyed; he was sent to Disney Castle and Pinnochio, Gepetto and Monstro were released into space and eventually, Monstro swallowed them. So, no, Jiminy wouldn't have been in BBS. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back