• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If anyone can help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fLoEy91

Hey

I was wondering, I cant login to my acct from the homepage. (http://khinsider.com/) whenever I try to and click Log Me In it says, "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist." If anyone can help please do.

Thanx

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Eh, I don't think you are able to actually log on from the main site. If you are then I had no knowledge of it. I suggest just going to the forums and logging in.. all it takes is one click and this will surely work.

V

Vincent Valentine

i always go onto the forums before trying to log on. Mine wont work from the page in the link.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
A lot easier if you log into the forum via the forum and have it remember you (unless it's a public pc). If a mod/admin has an actual answer to this, though, just reopen the thread (if you are a regular mod and can't do that, message me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back