• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If anyone has seen it...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

do u know the characters which we see in the secret ending in kh2??? cos i wanna know whether they are characters from the original kingdom hearts or some other characters in some other storyline. but kh2's ending tells us that thers is a kh3, the story doesnt end. but the guys we see in the secret ending doesn't look like any characters from the original kingdom hearts. if anyone knows about this... please do let me know... :confused:

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

KingBlade said:
Its been said to be new characters but anything is possible.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT TRUE???????? IM GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
this is the wrong place to put this topic. this should go to the spoiler section. so if u want to kno about ur question go there. even i didnt see the secret video and many other ppl like me dont want to kno about until we beat the game ourselves. thank you

Rioraku

I bet Nomura doesn't even know...so there is no point in discussing it.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back