• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If I don't play COM will I miss out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari44

whoa! YOU GET TO PLAY AS RIKU?!!! ok, now i definetely want to download this rom!!! I will have my bro do it asap. eek im all excited now! lol

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yep you can read the storyline at www.gamestop.com good thing i told you the only thing people don't like is the cards and battle system which i don't careabout you can get riku mode when you finish sora's mode but it's hard on riku's mode and battle system his mode is short though!!!!!!!!.

Hikari44

does it take very long to beat? I want something to do until kh2 comes out (this December, if I'm not mistaken?)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sora's story mode is longer and riku mode is shorter you get riku mode after you beat sora mode and don't be suprised deep jungle wasn't in the game due to license and no voice actors for the game you have to read what they say. you can beat com in a week or day depends how long you play it or an expertit's not that long because it's gba and you can hear simple and clean remix at the end of a mode

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
To understand KH2 better, then you might want to play CoM. Other than that, the game really just goes through the events of KH, but with a more indepth story and a new overall plot. I really enjoyed playing CoM. It has oustanding graphics for a GBA game. But in my opinion it is really worth it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back