• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if it was similar to the first would u still be looking so forward to it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

if everything except the story was the same would you be as excited

• yes no matter what

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • no way itd just be a new story with a few new worlds

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

if kh2 had sora in the same clothes , roxas unplayable along with mickey and riku, and no new combat system including drive forms woud you still want kh2 so bad
me no.

E

elxyk

No because it would be like a boring sequal and there would be notthing new to flare the game up so no I wouldnt be looking foward to kh2 but thats not the case and I, am really excited to get the game!

krazyaznsyco

what about the storyline? surely, you loved the game for its story. right? and whats the point of a sequel with no story? are you saying you rather have a game with just cool combat wih no storyline?

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
actually i would buy it, no matter what kh is like i would buy it because i like KH even if they made a boring sequel, i would still buy it, it really doesn't matter to me what the story would be like because i like the series and would always continue to buy it no matter what it is like

Masterx1220

I don't know it would be boring having the same boring sora from the 1st one and thoes bad carmera angles would be back also.

but then again i didn't notice the bad carmera angles and if there was a new story then yeah i would buy it

D

Dexter

Well playable chracters dosnt really matter to me. But kh1 combat wasnt the best out there it was bascically a hack and slach kind of game. But I liked kh for it's one of a kind story. So yes I would defintly buy it, if it has a uniqe story line again! ^_^....

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it continues kh!
i want to know if sora and kairi get back together!
of course i would still want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back