• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if kh2 will come out next year what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Good thing we know it wouldnt come out next year! Because it's suppose to come out in two days. Oh and TASK< TSK No Double Posting

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
no double post plz! ^^;; and...DONT EVEN JOKE LIKE THAT AND SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GUNNA GIVE ME A FREAKING HEART-ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD HAVE TO SERIOUSLY UNLEASH SOME PAINFUL FURY ON INOCENT SAVILLIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *deep breath*

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
*takes a deep breath* you know after even reading what you said i litterally flew out of my chair and scremaed "EVIL DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ..i knocked over my binder of Sora and Axel pics --_--;; IBLAME TEH EVILNESS OF YEE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *deep breath again*

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
yes >.>;; ....well i have about....4 or 5... >.>;;; <.<;; and now they are scattered everywhere cause i almost had a heartattack after reading this thread!!!!!!!!!! arg!....those are just the pics of Sora and Axel that arnt on my wall >.>;; <.<;

I

inhiding

Final Dive Sora said:
I would jump from a skyscrapper stap myself shot myself and die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
You're smart. Not to mention, devoted.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
are the pics i your binder drawn or printed

you lucky americans getting KH2 before us aussies i wish we could get it the same time =(

emojunkie1612

whoaaa i didnt realise it was tomorrow for you americans.. mine will arrive at the beginning of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back