• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Ven is Roxas...how?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Ok I just posted this Like a second ago and it came out like more of a theory than a post.
Lets assume that Roxas is ven below is my theory i just typed ita couple of minutes ago so it's not old.

it's in form of quote

This was extreamly revised from it's original form in the thread if roxas had something to do with the keyblade

edited to thank all who have posted (July 3rd) theory hasn't been tampered with

this has loads of good thoughts from every one ty everyone that posted if ya got something good please share the more thoughts the better

this one is wayyy better i will close that thread once i figure out how

I will admit i have a fascination when it comes to roxas and ven I am hoping that he is one and the same although i know he p-robably isn't but i am going to try and make sense of it all....or at least confuse everyone.

U guys are funny. Remember we are only saying that they look too much alike. The reports made by ansem could easily be wrong. We assume because Ansem said that Roxas was created I mean think about it Riku's heart left evil Ansem there was no nobody even though his heart left his body their should be a nobody but their isn't probably becase his body still had a heart, Evil Ansems heart. It still goes to show that anothers heart could still be inside the body itself look at Sora and Kairi we assume that Namine or Roxas was created the way ansem the wise said it should be right? But even though two hearts came out there is still only one body the vessel sora yet he created 2 nobodies maybe only one was created that one would be namine or maybe even his own.

Remember people this is saying that Roxas and Ven are one and the same remember we still assume that every thing Ansem the wise said is completely correct. I am exploring the possibility that he is wrong. I've played kh1 and 2 and read the script though I still don't no the game very well of khcom so i know what Ansem the wise said and i've played kh2 at least 9 times all the way through i've read the reports and every thing remember this is assuming he is wrong whether he is or not. All I'm saying that if he is wrong then lets explore the possibility of roxas and Ven being one and the same.

Though the fact that no memories inside roxas about his time when he was sora exist and he doesn't remember. It makes me wonder if he could be a completely different person. I know his memories "come back" when he is with sora but that could be because of the machine. Or the fact he has been inside sora this whole time and natrally since his heart is either close to or inside Soras heart he should have soras memories. Even then when he was in organization 13 he didn't have memories about Sora Xemnas asked him his real name and roxas couldn't respond. Either that was the way it happened and it didn't allow time for him to say his name or he couldn't remember. We assume that because Sora didn't spend much time as a heartless that the nobody process was interfeared with thats what we assume and that some how interfeared with Roxas' memories.

The fact is it doesn't make sense that sora got his body back in kh1 it doesn't at alll cus that would mean Roxas should have completely dissappeared. This would also mean that Sora was either only a heart running around this whole entire time (which I doubt seeing as what happened to Xehanort/evil Ansem runnig around as a heart in kh1 without a body, he really couldn't do jack crap)

But if sora was able to get back his body maybe he actually did have a nobody. But since he came back he summoned up his own body to become whole again yet there was a piece missing and he needed that piece to become back to the way he was would be none other than Roxas.

Don't u see if Sora got back his body back in Hallow Bastion and Roxas was expelled he would be missing a piece of himself...in a way.

Apparently Sora was weaker without Roxas tge way diz was talking about it. Roxas would have had some type of influence on sora or the keyblade. Take evil Ansem for example look at how he moved how he couldn't do a thing in the realm of light he literally had to take over the body of riku to have a form.

Riku is easy to say what happened the fact that he was in the realm of darkness where his heart fell into he stayed his form and was able to move around. Normally same should apply for the realm in between i.e castle oblivion and twilight town. If he ventured into the realm of light it would put a major strain on his heart he probably wouldn't be able to influence much.

Do you remember in com I think they were talking about soras other memories twilight town if roxas was not with sora at this time howcouldsora remember a plce he has never seen. Even if Roxas went there Sora shouldn't remember a thing or It shouldn't have been in his memories unless one of 2 things. Sora did have a nobody but it got sucked back up when he touched Kairi and returned Sora to his original self and that's where his nobody was born.

Or Roxas was there before and what I mean by before is if Roxas and Ven are one in the same Roxas was there at some point before he died in the keyblade wars. (stay with me here this part is hard to follow so read slowly) and he transferred himself into Sora with the power of his heart and keyblade choosing to go into one of the next choosen keyblade weilders Leaving remnant meories inside sora that aren't even his own they are Roxas' or rather Vens, being so close to him made a small impression of the memories of Soras heart. remember hearts are unpredictable and this would increase soras chances of becoming keyblade master and make him stronger as well be able to know how to use it and etc. Remember kh1 when you first arrive to hallow bastion or the memories about the grandma in hallow Bastion.

If this is true don't you feel sorry for riku. He really got the raw end of the deal all cus ven interfeared i maen look at all this crap that happened to riku all because sora got the keyblade and all the events that took place. You know nomura he always gotta have drama dram and more drama in his games this would be a capper even for him

oh let me get back on topic.

So that only leaves roxas and sora correct? Well how is it sora came back from a heartless form when Kairi hugged him did she just return his heart which means he was running around as a heart this whole entire time. Or did she return his body which should have been left in the world of... not quite sure where the body is suppose to appear but i assume inbetween or darkness i guess. If she could return Soras heart couldn't she return his body back as well? she would need to to restore sora to his true form. Roxas doesn't count cus he would have interfeared with Soras form in the first place so that leaves him out. If Kairi had brought back Soras heart and body then the nobody would be back together with their hearts creating the original person.

So if this is all true then Sora had a nobody at some point and time but that nobody dissappeared as quickly as it was made so what of roxas?

Assuming I am right which I could be way off then wouldn't that mean Roxas does not belong?
Roxas would be another being inside sora .

could it be possible?

ur input guys remember exploring the possiblity ansem is completely wrong I know i am probably waaaaaayyyyyy off but just for fun wat do ya think?

Last edited:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
mkay, im thinking that when sora's body was regained and his heart and stuff went together, half of sora, roxas was still floatin around, then he found ven, and they like merged. or sumthing.

bladed asassin

i had a thought about 3 days ago... a person is made up of heart, body ,and soul ( i know we've heard that a million times.) to have a better chance of wielding a keyblade, you should be some what related to a previous wielder right.? well maybe when ven died, he transmitted his soul to a being ( sora) soo he could live again...now when a person dies so to speak.. there heart becomes captive and forms a heartless and the body and SOUL become a nobody... now that leaves a soul and somones shell, i think how a stong nobody takes form is by its soul, but cuz thats not sora's soul that was within him , his nobody roxas to the shape or look of ven...and thats why roxas would not remember sora or ven cuz ven is just a soul and sora was his heart... but cuz sora was some what closer to roxas , thats why he could remember... i think thats good.. what do you guys think...

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
hmm u are no fun i know that probably all of us are wrong but u act like u r not even going to imagine alll the possibilities which is the point for theories anyway jeez i know that most likely roxas is not ven but u won't even explore the possibility their are alot more possible answers once again but you guys are stating everything info wise i already know incase u don't remember how easily we got fooled about the whole ansem thing their is already going to be twist and turns like other games

but if u aren't gonna even try and broden out other possibilities then jeez i am glad Swizzle and i love sora are actually well thinking about it but dual roxas or bleach u act like u can't explore u r saying what u think u no as a fact at least put some info about why i am wrong not that i am wrong and thats a fact at least put compelling evidence that goes against my theory u don't know for a fact what is in store for ven

so please it is kinda rude give evidence and if u didn't get parts of it just ask or if u think i am wrong show me im wrong at least i put it down here as one of the many possibility

for a fact we don't know what is going to happen in this new series u could be just as easily wrong as i can

Its just a theory people so lighten up and prove me wrong then or right i'm just having fun with the thought

OK!?!?!?!?

ultimaweapon463

What if the nobodies of the organization were modeled after someone?
I mean think: Ven and Roxas Look alike, so maybe, when Roxas was created at the instant sora turned heartless he was modeled after a soulmate/fraternal twin of sorts? All of the Organization has tobe modeled after someone, not just created out of thin air? Xemnas must have been modeled after Xehanort cuz he took the name Ansem, not Xehanort. I know for a fact I am wrong, but it is amazing how close it is...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
IF Ven does die, the only thing that would live on would be his soul. His body and heart would have died. When someone dies, their heartless and nobody do not split up. They only split up when someone's heart is taken by darkness.

Xemnas must have been modeled after Xehanort cuz he took the name Ansem, not Xehanort.

Because he was calling himself Ansem in the first reports. Since his heartless awoke with the Ansem reports in his hands and simply assumed that he was Ansem, Xemnas had to go off of that.

bladed asassin

hmm u are no fun i know that probably all of us are wrong but u act like u r not even going to imagine alll the possibilities which is the point for theories anyway jeez i know that most likely roxas is not ven but u won't even explore the possibility their are alot more possible answers once again but you guys are stating everything info wise i already know incase u don't remember how easily we got fooled about the whole ansem thing their is already going to be twist and turns like other games

but if u aren't gonna even try and broden out other possibilities then jeez i am glad Swizzle and i love sora are actually well thinking about it but dual roxas or bleach u act like u can't explore u r saying what u think u no as a fact at least put some info about why i am wrong not that i am wrong and thats a fact at least put compelling evidence that goes against my theory u don't know for a fact what is in store for ven

so please it is kinda rude give evidence and if u didn't get parts of it just ask or if u think i am wrong show me im wrong at least i put it down here as one of the many possibility

for a fact we don't know what is going to happen in this new series u could be just as easily wrong as i can

Its just a theory people so lighten up and prove me wrong then or right i'm just having fun with the thought

OK!?!?!?!?

i was just saw this thread basically saying how is ven roxas .. and i was just putting what i had thought... what u said is good too , probally better than what i wrote... its just a theory man... sry if i shouldn't of posted it

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
ty bladed assasin for working with the theory hmm that is a good one. one of many possibilities down theroad of ven hm i need to think about that one for a bit but yeah many things could have happened and their could be a good chance tht that happened too i meanit is theall powerful soul of a knight and maybe it wasn't his heart it coulda been his soul but the more ideas we get the more perplexing and confusing roxas could end up being

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
no u were fine it was bleah and the other one that bugged me

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
the more u think about roxas the more perplexing it gets i thhink there is a reason why roxas looks like ven this can not be a coincidence the whole existence of roxas confused me even after i was done with the games i still didn't understand it i kept reading the report over and over again and still roxas and namines birth didn't seem quite right just a little a little off i think their is moreto it then what ansem thought

bladed asassin

namine came from kiari's body but split from sora's heart, and thats why namine had control of sora's memories... but yeah roxas was made from sora and sora only ...but your right if sora could still be sora after woulds then thats not right... but couldn't kiari be kiari ether if namine was around too?? ( im only putting in namine cuz i think that will help me out with what your saying about roxas... and now im thinking about kiari too ??... idk..

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
i really think namine having the power to control memories way off she is the only one who actually has a extreamly powerful ability that really cannot be matched but i think that ability was used whether by her or some one like to erase the minds of those in the keyblade war which would explain xemnas and roxas somehow

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
but not only their minds but others as well they make it seem like it happened such a long time ago but now i am hearing only 10 years ago yet there has been no talk aout it really by anyone they only know a legend maybe like those connected to sora those connected to the wars in any ways or possibly everyone within the worlds remember only this legend about ruin and chaos or peace and stuff who knows that migt be why so many people know abpout the legend itself but not the war maybe that was all that was meant to be left in the minds of those effected by it

xXDemyxFanGirlXx

Website
youtube.com
Ven isn't Roxas. Tetsuya Nomura said so. But he said Ven might have a connection to Roxas. Which would also connect him to Sora. I think that, in the secret ending, when Ven got frozen, he sent his heart to Sora's. Then when Kairi sent her heart to Sora, and he released her heart, along with his, he also released Ven's. Then, when Sora release his own heart, he thus created Roxas. Maybe Ven's heart went to Roxas after that. Then when Roxas got back inside Sora, Ven's heart went with also. That's my theory. V.A.T's theory is the same. Maybe some other little detail's in hers, but you can read about it in her Theories and Facts thread...lemme go find the link to that...

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
YES!! YES!!! THAT'S IT!!! thta was what i was trying to say u said it in much better words roxas can't be because tetsuya said so but roxas is a part of sora and/or ven so a part of roxas being alive would be because of ven but since it is only a piece of ven it will be a completely new character i ty so much for your simple words so u agree roxas and ven have an extreamly close connection tven then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back