• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Winnie The Pooh Comes Back In Kh2 I Will Burn The Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
What? No way! Winnie the Pooh is pimp! But I do gotta admit, his world was kind of cheezy. It was like, so unimportant to venture into that lil story book. Kinda lame if you ask me. LOL!

x-knight

good way too waste time when ure bored. so i want winnie to come back. maybe wit an actual story this time.

oh yes and more heartless.

zappopunk182

winnie the pooh should be a summon.... like he jumps up and drops hone on mistake and makes all the heartless no move for like 40 seconds

x-knight

zappopunk182 said:
winnie the pooh should be a summon.... like he jumps up and drops hone on mistake and makes all the heartless no move for like 40 seconds
lol nice and then he scracthes his head and it gets stuck to him becuse of all the honey and tries to rip it off but hits a heartless in the face and makes it mad!

yes winnie shud be summon it would be hilarious not to metion helpful if hes immobilizez the enemy

zappopunk182

yea ..... and um this is a lil off topic but im still gonna say it.... i think the move he does at the end of the tgs trailer is a summoning... cause look at the surrondings and look at how he moves kinda like a summon...

S

Skyrider

I don't think so. Oh and besides, no one is forcing us to play 100 Acrhe Wood, It just there. But I was glad of the fact that no heartless were there because Winne the Pooh is just to sweet and childish that if heartless invaded it, there would be no chance of th surviveing.

Zippy56

I dont no I thougt that it was cool and he is so funny it sort of nice to go some where where there are no heartsless so you can just have a break.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's just plain stupid. If you burned the game and you were right in the middle of it, you'd have to buy KH2 all over again just to finish it! Like Skyrider said, no one's forcing you to go here.

I like Pooh's world! The mini-games are FUN!!!! Except when you got to get him to follow you around over and over again...

Awards
i liked Winnie the Poohs world....good place to relax and have fun!
Anyway, a good summon would be Tigger! he could bounce on the heartless!!

back on topic, i agree with what x-night said, needs a better story and funner mini-games!

x-knight

rabbit could throw carrots or sumin like that and eeyore can make em so sad theyll die

*_*

ne ways back on topic

wat sum guy sed b4 yes it would be stupid to burn the game ,i mean u got kh2 ,evryones been waiting, and then u just go and burn it becuse u hate sumthing cute and cuddly,
WATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

well ule just gona hav to live with it.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I liked the Winnie the Pooh world. It's just a cute and quiet rest spot where you can enjoy playing with the little teddybears and tigers. As people said before, you don't have to play it, because it's not crucial in the storyline.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I wouldnt mind...i thougt it was hilarious how he was so dumb sometimes...if it were another sidequest world it would be ok but not a main world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back