• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonewingedangelK

im kinda confused. do any of the characters from the original kh remember sora in kh2? cuz pooh says something like, "hello mr.somebody from mr.somewhere" ya so if anyone can clear that up for me it would be much appreciated.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, if I can recall from the cartoons, Pooh has a tendency of forgetting things including some people's names. Remember he has a really small I.Q, so Pooh can be a little stupid sometimes. And since Sora is wearing different clothing, Pooh definitely will not remember him. Heck, I don't think anyone except Eeyore will remember Sora. And as for Yuffie, Squall, Aerith, Cid, and Cloud, I think they'll remember Sora. They'll just be a little surprised by his new appearance.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
no that is just pooh being stupid

also there are alot of people back... cloud,squall,yuffie,aerith,hercules,cid,areil,pooh and some other n00bs that are teh sux characters

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
MonewingedangelK said:
im kinda confused. do any of the characters from the original kh remember sora in kh2? cuz pooh says something like, "hello mr.somebody from mr.somewhere" ya so if anyone can clear that up for me it would be much appreciated.

It's winnie the pooh, pooh's always like that. XP

Otherwise, everybody he's already met will remember him.

ultmakeyblademan

yeah its seems like it because in mulans world mushu doesnt remeber him and jack form night b4 christmas doesnt remeber him either i remeber in 1 of the translations i was going to make a thread like this u most of was thinking of what i was thinking

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
ultmakeyblademan said:
yeah its seems like it because in mulans world mushu doesnt remeber him and jack form night b4 christmas doesnt remeber him either i remeber in 1 of the translations i was going to make a thread like this u most of was thinking of what i was thinking

*cough*

In a bamboo forest in the Land of the Dragons.
Sora: Mushu! It's been a while!
Mushu: Sora! Donald! Goofy!
Mulan: You know each other?
Mushu: A while ago we defeated bad guys together. I must have been a year...

helios

Bronze Member
naw ihes right pooh does forget things and plus he called him that in KH.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
poohs head is made of fluff considerin hes a stuffed bear so he is likely to forget things. it does seem unusual that he doesnt remember sora though despite his somewhat stupidity. but the other characters remember sora

moogles

Hercules remembers Sora as it is shown in many KH2 trailers as is Belle. As far as Pooh goes I'm not sure. He's probably too busy stuffing his fat face with honey to remember Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back