• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im getting pissed off about the closing of release date threads!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urashima999.5

Ok, if you want, flame me, call me and idiot, call this spam, and close this page, but i wanna say what i think should be said. Yes, March is nearing, and there is alot to think about when it comes to the release date. I also no that within this forum, there are many noobs that go, "OMG OMG OMG, RELEASE DATE IS MARCH 1ST CUZ GAMESTOP SAID SO!"(no offense to anyone who may have said that) Threads like that, should be close very quickly. But every now or then, there are some very valid threads about release dates that people would like to discuss! recently, there was one about the upcoming magazine (dont remember the name) with the rumored interview with Nomura and a release date. This was a GOOD thread. But it was closed before we could talk about it. Please mods, dont close threads like this, I beg you. If anyone else agrees, please post. If not, post anyway saying you disagree. But say what you think should be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back