• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm just wondering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdogthebomb09

I'm just wondering, is there a world in Kingdom Hearts 2 that you wish you could skip. I'm not all hyped up for Tron. I've never even heard of it.:eek:

jdogthebomb09

Actullay, I more hyped up about taht than anything else. PRINCE ERIC!!!!

And the Mulan world is the one that got me way hyped up for Kingdom Hearts 2. What about the world that you just can't wait to go to?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiger King

Ok since youre new, and I'm a nice person I'll fill you in on a little thing that we dont like people doing, and thats called double posting, it takes up room so please do not do it again.

I'm not looking forward to Halloween Town personally.

Sora'sDawg15

At Hogwarts, chillin' w/ Harry Potter and the gang
me, i am looking forward to hallow bastion, love the music and the tons of heartless,what im not looking forward to is port royale for some reason, i am anxous about it, but that is the world that i am least looking forward to. hmmm, also i am crazed about twilight town, w/ the clocktower and the golden horizon, it just looks fantastic!!!!

Last edited:

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I've pkayed it and I wish I could skip Atlantica. Took me forever to figure out how to beat Ursula. T.T You've GOT to hear Sora sing. I feel embarrassed for him and his VA. (ACK! I forgot his name! Miru.... something, right?)

Tron... is a good world. I like the light cycle minigame. Though it has a sort of 80's feel to it. That is when the movie was made right?

Port Royal was also good. But each island (there's three) seemed small. I guess cause they had to divide it into three.

Hollow Bastion(Radiant Garden) is a great world. And big. And it has the war scene. :) Man I wished I saved that on another file....

The World That Never Was was what got me most hyped about the game (before i played it). It's one of my favorite worlds. Now if only the city part was a wee bit bigger....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back