• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'm kind of sick advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I live in the midwest. And lately we've been goin through quite the heat wave. And to make matter worse I'm sick! Here's the issue: My mom says I should eat some hot soup to feel better. But it's already hot and I'm always super hot so that doesn't make sense to me. I think I should just eat some cold stuff, like ice, cold pizza, ice cream. What do you reccomend guys?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
She wants you to have soup because it is healthy, not because it is hot. If you want to get better and eat something cold, have an apple, not junk like ice cream and pizza.

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
Hey, I live in the midwest. And lately we've been goin through quite the heat wave. And to make matter worse I'm sick! Here's the issue: My mom says I should eat some hot soup to feel better. But it's already hot and I'm always super hot so that doesn't make sense to me. I think I should just eat some cold stuff, like ice, cold pizza, ice cream. What do you reccomend guys?

You know the phrase 'Mom's always right'? Well when it comes to stuff like this they are. Eat the soup and if you're warm have a pint of water or make a cup of tea and let it cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back