• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im leavin to

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyholder111

all of my posts are gone to all yall might not no me as well as new2ya or those others but i do consider myself a senior member so see ya

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
no problem. if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. or, if you can't take the changes, the get out of the forums. no one cares if you leave. just hurry and do it so we can all make space for other people. realize, that your not the only one pissed off about what happened in the forums, but you don't see everyone who is p.o.ed leaving. if you're a true kingdom hearts fan, and are loyal to the site, you'll help it get a jumpstart. what i'm basically saying is, quit b**tching and DEAL WITH IT!

keyholder111

Oblivion Bringer said:
no problem. if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. or, if you can't take the changes, the get out of the forums. no one cares if you leave. just hurry and do it so we can all make space for other people. realize, that your not the only one pissed off about what happened in the forums, but you don't see everyone who is p.o.ed leaving. if you're a true kingdom hearts fan, and are loyal to the site, you'll help it get a jumpstart. what i'm basically saying is, quit b**tching and DEAL WITH IT!

F*** u a****** u no just as well as everyone this new server sucks and some of the new mods are jackasses or maybe u dont u damn nOOb so whatever

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
keyholder111 said:
some of the new mods are jackasses
Here. I'll help you pack your things, so you'll be on your way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back