• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im Stuck!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

austin11118

I saved at homecoming(part where u fight ansem) and now i have to keep finishing the game and i cant use gummy ship! what do i do???:confused:

~X~

~~~~~
u mean u saved right wen u see that little door and u wanna go back to ure gummi ship?

just walk backwords from were the door is and ull beable to get out

Plz giv me a rep point for this

Hikari44

wait, I'm confused. Are you saved at final rest - the last save point of the game before the final boss? And what do you mean you can't use the gummi ship?

austin11118

im on the islands, before u jump into arena to fight the monster in the beggining of game, wheres this door?

~Life~

The old member
First off no double posting, and i dont know if you can unless crypt is right.........

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Once you get on the island you can't go back to the final rest-save point. Sora tells Goofy and Donald that it's his island then you head for the secret place where there's a door. This starts the first battle with Ansem and once you defeat him you have to go in the crack that forms in the island. There you battle (alone) a Darkside and Ansem again. Then you're off the island and finishing Ansem in a different place.

enygma

dude are you sure theres a save point on that island cause id ont think there is. actually im almsot posative there isn't ive never seenone there but chance are if you saved there your screwed cause i cant see there being a way out of that. unless maybe try walking off the island or try going into the secret place

Light Aura

The last save point in the game is at final rest. You can't save at Destiny Islands at the end of the game when you fight Ansem. There is no save point there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back