• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Import?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ame.kiri.yuki

I'm thinking of ordering a KH2 import. I'm going nuts, definitely don't want to wait 'til March. There are a few things I want to know, and don't want to have to search online to find... is importing legal, where could it be done, when would it get here (Arizona), when would it be possible to get it, and what would be necessary to play it? I have a normal PS2 as they're sold in the U.S., as far as I know. No half-answers, questions, or just being a jerk, please. I just need answers to any of those. If the answer is "no" or "impossible", then say it. Thanks in advance.

Light Aura

The only question I know the answer to is if you'll be able to play it. The answer is no. You need a special piece to play Japanese games or a Japanese PS2.

ame.kiri.yuki

...Yeah, a mod chip, is it? I'm not sure exactly what it's called, but getting one wouldn't be much trouble for me. I think there are a few different ways to play Japanese games on my PS2, so... I'm not really looking for an answer to that question. :p

ame.kiri.yuki

I'll have plenty of time to memorize the kanji for the menus, and I'm sure I'llbe able to find a script translation. Less questions and more answers, please? ;) I've thought this over, believe me, and it won't the first time I've played a game in another language.

edit: One thing about me: I'm impatient, and I love doing things in different languages. Well, two things. Second edit: Heh... update. Too lazy to get a job, and checked for the money I thought I had... gone. Probably not there in the first place. So, it'll be a birthday thing if anything, and that's not long before the U.S. release. I'll wait. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back