• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Important Fanclub Notice!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hi Everyone,

I'm sure quite a few of you by now have noticed a number of old fanclubs have been closed down. Namely, anything from 08-012 have been closed. The reason for this in particular is because, most of the fanclub leaders are gone now, and the clubs being revived aren't in use anymore. Can't really join a club without the leader being M.I.A. huh? The only exception to this is the fanclubs made for certain forum members. Some may have been kept open while others have remained closed.

The fanclubs you see on the first page are still in use. So don't be afraid to join them! And fear not! You're still welcomed to make and create new fanclubs too in order to replace the old ones! That goes for all Kingdom Hearts fanclubs and more! You can make fanclubs for your friends too.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion you may have. :) Should any of you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM or VM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back