• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Important Kh3 info*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmpunk

Hey. im starting a fanfic for kh3. it will start where kh2 left off, reading the kings letter. but before i continue with this project, i have some questions on kh2 to make sure i dont mess up the story. please try to answer as many as you can.

1. does the door in the secret place on destiny islands lead to the heart of it?
2. if it does, can sora unlock it with his keyblade? if not, who can?
3. when your body becomes a nobody, does the soul go with it, or does it make its own being?
4. is zexion still alive, or do we not know what happened to him?

Now, i have some other questions. I need your opinion.

1. what do you have to say about zexion?
2. do you like disney worlds?
3. do you like the general kh worlds?
4. what do you think of final fantasy worlds?
5. if you were to watch/read a kh3 fanfic, put these in the order you would like it to be presented.
~comic
~story
~animated flash
~flash with still images

6. say kh3 turns out to be written as a story/novel. a boss battle comes up. how would you like it to be presented?
~walkthrough style (ex: this guy is hard. to beat him, dodge his attacks and hit him when he starts to float around)
~story style (ex: the guy shot lots of powerful attacks at sora. sora dodged them. all of a sudden the guy started to float around. sora ran up and knocked him down with a strong hit.)

7. name 5 new disney worlds you would like to see. name 3 you would like to return.
8. what 5 final fantasy worlds would you like to see?

If you have anything else to say, feel free to post it or PM me. Thanks :)

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, i wasnt sure where to put it.

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Edmpunk said:
Hey. im starting a fanfic for kh3. it will start where kh2 left off, reading the kings letter. but before i continue with this project, i have some questions on kh2 to make sure i dont mess up the story. please try to answer as many as you can.

1. does the door in the secret place on destiny islands lead to the heart of it?
3. when your body becomes a nobody, does the soul go with it, or does it make its own being?

5. if you were to watch/read a kh3 fanfic, put these in the order you would like it to be presented.
~comic
~story
~animated flash
~flash with still images

6. say kh3 turns out to be written as a story/novel. a boss battle comes up. how would you like it to be presented?
~walkthrough style (ex: this guy is hard. to beat him, dodge his attacks and hit him when he starts to float around)
~story style (ex: the guy shot lots of powerful attacks at sora. sora dodged them. all of a sudden the guy started to float around. sora ran up and knocked him down with a strong hit.)

7. name 5 new disney worlds you would like to see. name 3 you would like to return.

1.yes it does
2.yes he can so can riku and mickey
3.a nobody=body and soul so yes the soul does go with the body
4.zexion is confirmed dead......hes dead along with everyone else in the org.............

1.hes dead and was one of the weakest org. members...........
2.yes they give the game/story an interesting side effect
3.yea i wish castle oblivion and traverse town would come back though
4.i think they have no presence in the kh world, they couldnt fit at all and troubles those who aren't really ff fans and only know about ff through kh(like myself)
5.i dont know what flash with still images is? so out the 3 i know i will say
1)animated flash
2)story
3)comic
6.i think story style would be better or a mixture of both
7.i would like toy story, sword in the stone, some more black and white mickey cartoons, treasure planet, and ummm da under water one(cant remeber name)
8.i dont know any

damn my computer messed up

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Edmpunk said:

~comic
~story
~animated flash
~flash with still images

1.yes it does
2.yes he can so can riku and mickey
3.a nobody=body and soul so yes the soul does go with the body
4.zexion is confirmed dead......hes dead along with everyone else in the org.............

1.hes dead and was one of the weakest org. members...........
2.yes they give the game/story an interesting side effect
3.yea i wish castle oblivion and traverse town would come back though
4.i think they have no presence in the kh world, they couldnt fit at all and troubles those who aren't really ff fans and only know about ff through kh(like myself)
5.i dont know what flash with still images is? so out the 3 i know i will say
1)animated flash
2)story
3)comic
6.i think story style would be better or a mixture of both
7.i would like toy story, sword in the stone, some more black and white mickey cartoons, treasure planet, and ummm da under water one(cant remeber name). 3 dis. worlds i want to return are lion king, tron, and more disney castle...........
8.i dont know any

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
1. Yes
2. yes
3. human=heart+soul+body, human-heart=soul+body, soul+body=nobody
4. Zexion is confirmed to be "eliminated" by Jiminy's journal in KH2

1. He's dead
2. Some are okay, but they don't have much to do with the actual storyline. Plus, it's
annoying after you watched the movie, and they get something wrong or it sounds completely different.
3. Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, Destiny Islands, and Traverse Town are all awesome.
4. If you mean like putting Spira, or Midgar in as worlds, then no, the FF characters in KH are different than the ones in their respective games (examples: changed ages *Tidus, Wakka, Seifer, Rai, etc*, non-deaths *Aerith*, different or no weapons *bandaged Buster Sword & First Tsurugi, YuRiPa*)
5. Story, Comic, flash, still-flash
6. story style
7. There aren't any in particular movies that i'd like to see come in that haven't all ready, but keep Port Royal and Holloween Town.
8. Pure FF worlds like Midgar and Spira, would throw off the game, but putting in characters for KH are okay like Cait Sith, Barret, and Vincent.

soutai

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. All they said was the Nobody had no heart.
4. Zexion. ;_; Much luff to him. But yes, he is dead.

1. Smexy man who has the best hair anyone could ever want.
2. Disney and Square Enix work well with eachother. Though I do hate playing in the worlds sometimes because I already know the story and you pretty much just want to move along with the plot. KH1 did that pretty well, but KH2, not so much.
3. Very much so. Unknown land to explore. =)
4. Beautiful. Every FF game has beautiful scenery so to have FF worlds would be intersting.
5. I like the idea of both a comic and a novel/story.
6. Story. Walkthrough style shouldn't really be presented into a down with a novel/story or whatever.
7. Well, they still haven't given any Pixar animations like Finding Nemo, Toy Story and... whatever else they came up with but it's hard to imagine using them just because they're not... um... I'unno. There's also Pochahontas, but I think that would be hard to make as well. I mean, which side would they be on, Native American or the English men? oO Yeah... the classic Robin Hood would probably be the best in the list I have mentioned. I wish Anastasia was a Disney movie. ;_;
8. Mm, dunno what I would like most. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back