• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Impossible to become a diviner or dragoon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

robd321

You don't get exp every turn.You get it when you win so if you stats are extremely low how are you going to level up.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
robd321 said:
You don't get exp every turn.You get it when you win so if you stats are extremely low how are you going to level up.

thats out of TM's control really. Im not sure he could adjust the experiance you get. Its all part of Zero Tolerance's new updates to the RPG inferno. You might have noticed that it shows your battles per day and the time until you can battle again. Also custom TT packs are available. And ZT changed the experiance to after a battle so people couldnt use the defence trick.

The only certain thing I know TM could do is change the the jobs stats and levels, etc. rather then experiance.

edit: TM correct me if i'm wrong becaues im not 100% sure with all this lol.

Last edited:

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I think so as well. Thats how it is on ZT's site, thats why I think they should be lowered.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
i think the EXP raise was pointless
less people will play cause it'll get to hard to level up

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
Eh, I'll correct you then.
It's possible for me to change it, but why would I?
The point of this game isn't to level up to level 1,000,000 and be the first to be that high of a level.
Level isn't power, level's just a number. Stats and items are power.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I thought the point was to have fun? It doesn't make sense, because the would more then likely have to pay 10K gil to be a diviner, or dragoon.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Leveling up, is much easier then some make it. I am level 3, but I am gonna try to take on Blitzy now.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
u have to get some good equipment first
i'm savin up ofor Samshir
wheni get it, things will be easier

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
me neither
i almost have enough gil for Samshir so i'll tell u how it works out

Back