• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► In her past....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Nah, Im reading like 20 books at the momant, I have so many books in my room that my mum had to buy me a bookshelf so I could sort it all out....

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

XD

Im reading like 15 different books at the momant, But the books Im Mainly reading Now are:

The Secret Countess,
Just Listen,
Blood Sinister,
The Tide Knot (Sequel to The Book, Ingo)
Inkspell (Sequal to the Book, Inkheart)

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Its about this girl and she has an Illness and no one knows what it is, so she is staying at her Grans house and finds a box full of Photo's and Diarys of her great grandmother.

So she starts reading them and it turns out her great grandmother had the same name as her (Ellen) and was the same age (16). She starts reading them and she cant stop, and in her great grandmothers Diary she talks about a man that comes to stay with her and he turns out to be a Vampire but no one knows.

After a while this boy Ellen used to know starts visiting her (Andy) and she tells him about the Vampire thing and it turns out there had been sightings of a Old man standing outside the Graveyard she lived next door to.

And thats all Ive got to really.

Here's what the Front cover looks like:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back