• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In need of some Kingdom Hearts FMV clips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I need some fmv clips of Kingdom Hearts. I have a lot already, but I need the ones with Sora unlocking his heart (the princesses of heart) and the one where sora is converted from a heartless into himself again. If someone can give me a link where I can find those clips and more, I would be very grateful.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I don't think we can find those online. I've been looking 4 ever. Someone has to record it and put it on the net. If you do find one tell me.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
GTX said:
I don't think we can find those online. I've been looking 4 ever. Someone has to record it and put it on the net. If you do find one tell me.

If I could find my mom's digital camera...I MIGHT be able to record the scenes and have them looks nice.. I could record them..but looking nice will be harder..that is why I would rather see if someone has it online.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
you'll need to get it onto your hardrive..and then upload it by using a free online host that will support the file type and size.

:sage:

record the videos. load them to your computer. go to GOOGLE and type in "free web hosting videos." select a host. upload it. paste the link in here! :).

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
hey guys, i was waiting until summer vacation to do this, but i'm going to be going thru KH and taking FMVs using my computer so that they're max quality. that was the first cutscene i was planning on taping. i'll let all of you know when it's finished and post it!

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Mikail said:
I need some fmv clips of Kingdom Hearts. I have a lot already, but I need the ones with Sora unlocking his heart (the princesses of heart) and the one where sora is converted from a heartless into himself again. If someone can give me a link where I can find those clips and more, I would be very grateful.

Where can you even find the mini FMV Kindom Hearts clips? I've searched all over the internet and I've had no luck...could you give a site as to where you found yours?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
.Oathkeeper. said:
hey guys, i was waiting until summer vacation to do this, but i'm going to be going thru KH and taking FMVs using my computer so that they're max quality. that was the first cutscene i was planning on taping. i'll let all of you know when it's finished and post it!

please hurry lmao...well, today, I just got some clips.. the quality is between bad and okay... its really bright, you cant see the words..once in a while it is shaky but its better then nothing. The scenes I have are the ones after the fight with Asem-Riku I have Sora Unlocking his heart, Kairi waking up, catching sora as he falls, sora turning from a heartless back to normal..and soon i'm going to get sora trying to catch kairi in the beginning of the game once when the door opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back