• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In regards to Roxas and Namine (spoilers!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectexcuses

We all pretty much know that Roxas is Sora's Nobody and Namine is Kairi's Nobody. We all also pretty much know that Nobody's don't have hearts. So why is it that Roxas cares about Hayner, Pence and Olette? And that Namine cares about Roxas and Sora and everybody else? From what I got from it, no hearts means no feelings. They can pretend but they honestly don't care about anyone around them.

Which is why the Roxas/Axel deal doesn't make sense either.

Ahhh. I'm confused.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
perfectexcuses said:
We all pretty much know that Roxas is Sora's Nobody and Namine is Kairi's Nobody. We all also pretty much know that Nobody's don't have hearts. So why is it that Roxas cares about Hayner, Pence and Olette? And that Namine cares about Roxas and Sora and everybody else? From what I got from it, no hearts means no feelings. They can pretend but they honestly don't care about anyone around them.

Which is why the Roxas/Axel deal doesn't make sense either.

Ahhh. I'm confused.
Roxas and Namine' were exceptions to this rule. The Secret Ansem Reports explain it all. Go read them now, or I'll burn you at the stake.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Roxas is a nobody like you said, Namine is a Nobody like you said. They don't have hearts. Everything that they thought they felt was false. They could not care worth a damn, well because they do not have hearts. As long as they thought that they had hearts then I guess it was okay, but to tell you the truth, they only thought that they have hearts because they really wanted to be more human, that is all.

Just because Roxas and Namine was born it a special way, that still does not eliminate the fact that they were nobodies.

SH_Brat

You're right! Except, Nobodies like Roxas, the ones who retain their bodily form still remember what it is like to have a heart. Well, when DiZ had Riku kidnap Roxas, he made Namine mess up Roxas' memories. Roxas thought at the time he was a human. You saw what resulted from that. As for Namine, she just liked being that way. Because she is apart of two pure hearted people it is just natural that she prefers to pretend she has a heart. Axel, who I still believe to be Riku's nobody, cared for Roxas because he didn't treat him like a nobody. Roxas treated Axel like a friend with a heart not just a colleague in their pursuit for hearts. It is stated in the game that nobodies sometimes pretend to have hearts and forget that they don't. What DiZ said, about the fate of a nobody is true, they shall either end up going back to their original forms or die...

SH_Brat

Sora Blade 16 said:
if they were nobodies why do they have a human form on?

I'm not sure if that is exactly explained. However, in the Secret Ansem Reports, it does state that a person with a strong heart will mosty definately retain bodily form when their souls become nobodies. Actually, the Secret Ansem Reports pretty much explain everything. Well, not everything, but most of the important stuff.

KH4LiFe

there's a scene before the battle wit xemnas where namine and roxas get out of their original bodies and namine says that they havent sank into darkness and this is why they could maintain their original form.... also, they're the nobodies of two ppl who have VERY STRONG hearts

T

Tyler Durden

i think that nobodies don't have hearts, but they have brains and memories. this means that they can feel (watch the scene where Axel says 'bye'-is a tearjerker) but some have concluded that no hearts means no feelings, so they force themselves to be emotionless.

rowd149

I know that this is directly contradicted if you take what they say in the game literally, but there seems to be something fishy about this "all nobodies have no hearts" thing. I don't know what's really going on, and I'm not going to speculate, but the fact that Axel actually had feelings for Roxas seems to contradict the Secret Ansem Reports. I dunno, but I think KH3 will clear this up a little.

Prince Aros

wait... to have emotions you have to have a heart right. well roxas seems to have emotions but its a trick. on the other hand namine messed with roxas' memories and in kh:com marluxia says that to have memories you have to have a heart so if namine messed with roxas' memories then he must have some form of a heart. *dies from lack of breath* :eek:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
If you know that the thread your gonna make has spoilers, the please place it in the spoiler forum.

[Moved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back