• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Info On KH: FM Anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoshadow84

If you want any info on kingdom hearts final mix , i have it. yes i live in america but i got a chinese ps2 and got final mix. its SO cool. way better than kingdom hearts. so have any questions i got the answers i beat the game

Marluxia No.11

is it final mix where you get one winged angel and diamond dust or is that deep dive. Final mix has most of the moves in KHCoM like stun impact right?
the red enigma/DiZ is in it too right?

beastin4kh2

Marluxia No.11 said:
is it final mix where you get one winged angel and diamond dust or is that deep dive. Final mix has most of the moves in KHCoM like stun impact right?
the red enigma/DiZ is in it too right?

what are you talking about

Neoshadow84

no im sorry to say that there is no diz in final mix yes you get onewinged angel and diamond dust, and yes there is stun impact

Darkness Reigns

is fm like the american kh with extras and story twists? so basically my question is what's the story and how different is it from kh in america?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If all the text is in Japanese, how do you play it? You wouldn't understand what anyone is saying, you couldn't know what potion your using, and talking to people to find out what to do would be pointles...

Squall01

Themuffinman said:
If all the text is in Japanese, how do you play it? You wouldn't understand what anyone is saying, you couldn't know what potion your using, and talking to people to find out what to do would be pointles...
No no not really there is this really neat website that shows you japanese and those japenese letters the website is great because they show you step by step. Well here I'll give you the website link www.japanese-online.com

Neoshadow84

ok q1- Darkness Reigns- yea it is the same thing except it shows you exactly where riku lands when he and sora step through the door to darkness, yea i know its not much but there are more heartless, you get to fight the neoshadows, EVery single heartless has a different color (except shadow, darkball, that dude that looks like a mini darkside, and a wizard) You know how there is only easy and expert mode, well they added a proud mode which is really hard. There are way more synthesis items, donald's fantasia rod is i think the 31st item. and there is goofy's bumper shield, donald's meteo strike, goofy's seven element shield and if i missed anything ill post it later

Neoshadow84

q2-Squall01- the unknown battle was really cool it took me a while since i was trying to defeat him at level fifty, but later i conquered him. he has a move where he has a lightsaber type sword actually two and starts pulling a yoda on me but all you have to do is keep deflecting, anyways it was hard but fun if you want this more detailed just ask me

Neoshadow84

q3-master3456- IT WAS SO COOL!! i checked a kh:fm FAQ and i read what they were saying (this guy translated it)
Cloud comes in after you defeat Sephiroth, draws his sword, and sees a black feather, falling to the ground. He sees a shadow turns around and sees sephiroth
Cloud- So we meet at last
Sephiroth- i was searching for you too
Cloud- as long as you exist, i cant wake from this nightmare. You are my darkness
Sephiroth (smiling)- If that's so ill draw you into darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light from which you can never be awaken

They both draw their swords and it looks like electricity around them Cloud- red, sephiroth-blue
they charge at each other their swords clash (One winged angel playing in the back ground)*there is a lot of fightingin between these two scenes*
Cloud goes at him again pushing sephiroth back. Sephiroth vanishes leaving feathers and reappears to cloud above in the air. sephiroth holds out his hand too cloud but cloud goes at him and everything goes white. thats it sucks that you dont get to know what happened

Neoshadow84

key_bearer1 said:
Did you use an american memory card to save data?

what do you need to do to fight unknown?
yea i used a american memory card, and to defeat the unknown you have too dodge these fire balls that he shoots at you deflect his lightsaber when he starts swinging. if u dont have ultima weapon u need divine rose cuz its the second most powerful weapon cuz they downgraded oblivion. sometimes he turns into smoke and goes away to somewhere else. his main attack that could really hurt you is when sends like this tube of electricity to you and you start floating in the air. once you get down you command thing at the left bottom corner of the screen and you get hurt until eventually it goes away and you have to use curaga immediately, and basically you just have to attack and evade or deflect his attacks. he also sends these little balls of electricity to the ground and creates an explosion and you have to keep away from those.

look if im talking too much just tell me okay.

Neoshadow84

sheildsmix.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back