• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Info On Kh2 ? Or 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Protector

Dose any one know if all this is True:

It's not the Games actual cover, it's the Ultimania Art Book.

Quite decent news has appeared for the English version. So far there is a partial voice actor list from a Moderator at IGN:

Here's the partial list of KH2's voice talent. This list is from the March issue of EGM with KH2 being featured as its cover story.

Sora: Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense)

Aerith: Mena Suvari (American Pie)

Tifa: Rachael Leigh Cook (She's All That)

Riku: David Gallagher (7th Heaven)

Kairi: Hayden Panettiere (Ice Princess)

Roxas: Jesse McCartney

Namine: Brittany Snow (American Dreams)

Hades: James Woods

Chicken Little: Zach Braff (Scrubs)

Cloud: Steve Burton (General Hospital)

Interesting to see that Mandy Moore isn't doing Aerith's voice this time around, though it would've been neat since she's dating Zach Braff...Other than that, it looks like everyone's back.

Other notes from the story:
-KH2 has 8000 lines of dialogue compared to 2000 in KH1
-Johnny Depp, Keira Knightly, Orlando Bloom won't be repeising their PotC counterparts due to "scheduling conflicts"
-The KH development team is already working on their next project. It may be announced later this year.
-Nomura is very interested in working with the Revolution.
-Nomura would like to work on a KH CG movie if he had the chance.
-No Pixar franchises due to licensing issues. (hopefully that won't be a problem for KH3 since Pixar has been acquired by Disney)
-Don't expect to see FF-based worlds in future KH games...FF characters will always remain as "guest" characters in the KH world

Whether it's authentic will be revealed in a few days but I'd say it is. Aeriths voice actor is different this time round if you notice.

Some news concerning another character's VA has been confirmed properly however. Thanks to LstByz940 of GameFAQs for posting it up from another message board.

Sean Marquette: I also did Kingdom Hearts 2.

GameZone: Awesome, I didn't know that. Who are you playing in that game?

SM: I play Pince. Coming to video games, a lot of adults do the voices. Some of the actors I've worked with on Cartoon Network have worked on Final Fantasy. That's another step I'm going to have to take as I get older. Being a teenager there's only so much I can do with my voice. Ultimate Spider-Man and Kingdom Hears 2 were perfect for that.

GZ's side blurb underneath Donald's picture: Sean got the chance to work with some of Hollywood's most esteemed (and steamed) actors.

GZ: How was your experience working on Kingdom Hearts?

SM: It was good. It was interesting because the game had already been done completely in Japanese. What I had to do was, you know the Japanese makers were in studio, and they would have to translate the lines and sort of give me an idea of what it sounded like in Japanese. I kind of had to say it the same way but in English. It was fun, an interesting experience. I really enjoyed it.

GZ: Did that end up being a longer session than Spider-Man?

SM: Per line, yes. For Kingdom Hearts 2 there weren't that many lines, but it took a long time to translate them, go over them a few times, and [discover] that it doesn't sound right. The Japanese line sounds authentic, whereas mine doesn't sounds right, it sounds kind of awkward, [or at least] not like the Japanese. So it took longer per line, but not overall. (Tomo's note on the bold letters: Would that be good or bad?)

GZ: Thanks for all the details, it’s been great talking to you. I’ll be listening for more when Kingdom Hearts II ships later this year.

Source: GameZone's full article
Credit Tomogirl at KH-2
(Posted back on January 18th.)

Thats all for now I guess.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Thanks for the old news!...if you would actually read the other threads you would see that they already posted some of this!

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Dark Essence said:
Thanks for the old news!...if you would actually read the other threads you would see that they already posted some of this!

Go easy on people. They are just trying to contribute to the forums. . . Something you are not doing at all.

On topic: I think that all this information is fake until we get conformation from the VA's and SE representitives themselves.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
old yes however it's not like he's new with 212 posts i would have to say he's not new. if you were new i'd make an exception however you're not. lucky for you i'm really tired i don't feel like saying anything right now and what you did wasn't terrible not like the last guy who posted the release date thread. anyways that info isn't all true is it?

Angel_Protector

Thx you very Much Zora Keyblade. Also thx you mod for Said somethink Very
Funny.milkman64 Don't worry about what the mod said Because that how
everyone Is when you are A mod.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back