• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interesting find (Sorry if it's been said before)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofDestiny14

Alright, so the real Ansem's apprentices were Even, Xenahort, Ienzo, Bleig, Dilin, and Elues.

I automatically figured that they were all in the Organization, so I did a little scrambling to organization member's names, minusing the X that they all added to their names.

Ienzo= Zexion (I've seen a forum saying that most people already know this one.)

Even= Vexen

One I'm not really sure about is Lexaeus being Elues, because he would have had to add an A to his name for that to work.

Once again, sorry if this has been said before, as you can tell by my post count and my joining date that I don't get on these forums much.

And also if you know any of the other apprentices to be Organization XIII members, please reply too. Thanks.

urutapu

Uhm. Lexaeus IS Elaeus. You spelled it wrong. I'm gonna bold the names you misspelled in my list.

Xemnas - Ansem (Xehanort)
Xigbar - Braig
Xaldin - Dilan
Vexen - Even
Lexaeus - Elaeus
Zexion - Ienzo
Roxas - Sora

The other members' names are unknown.

HeartofDestiny14

...Strange, I copied the names right from the Ansem reports from my game.

Well, that makes sense why all the names that I had that were close to being right didn't work ><;. Thanks.

Then again, I think I did do this at 3 o' clock in the morning, so I might have copied them down wrong.

Edit:// Hm...I just turned on the game to check it, and the names are spelled the same way I copied them down. Is it that the NA version of the game spells their names differently or something...?

FigmentJedi

Yeah, there were typos in translation. But at least they fixed 'macth' in the Coliseum

Roxas XIII

i think axels real name is Lea (pronounced like lee)
and larxenes real name is arlene or larene... if those are even names...

Last edited:

Oathblivion

i think axels real name is Lea (pronounced like lee)
and larxenes real name is arlene or larene... if those are even names...

I agree with Larxene, but I lolled at Axel. All I can imagine is seeing Axel with Leia bun-hair. But Sora, you can't go confront Lord Xemnas! He'll kill you with his lightsabers! rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back