• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interesting...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyToNothing

Awards
Is it just me or is Sora a lot stronger in this version? I choose the struggle bat and the sword at the beginning of the game and have been beating bosses with ease. Even the normal Roxas fight at TWTNW was a cakewalk. In the original version of the game, it would take me longer, but I was able to beat Dark Thorn in 5 seconds. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this.

For reference, I am playing on beginner mode. (I like trophies)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, the mode you chose is the reason why you're taking down the bosses very quickly.

While you seem comfortable hanging onto the easier difficulties, judging by you wanting to do a standard mode run, I do have to say that you should highly consider Critical mode. Choosing the Shield in the Station of Awakening + the 50 AP and abilities you get with Roxas helps with the difficulty of the mode. The only real trouble you will have for the first half of the game will be Beasts Castle.

You'd get a feel for more complex battles as you'd need to have some form of strategy, as well as effectively using reflect. It's just something to consider because it does help in making the game both tough and a really fun challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back