• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Interview of kairigirl about her new facfic.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
As some of you may already know, kairigirl is coming out with a new fic about us. It should be interesting. Well, I managed to get a few answers out of her. Here is my interview:

[font=&quot]A World Away:[/font]

So, how many chapters of the KHI fic is done?

[font=&quot]kairigirl:[/font]

Eh..*cough* One.

-_- And you say this'll be finished fall of this year?

Eh..no..I'd say I'll start posting it Late this year. <_<

XO That's a long way away. Goodness. You sure are torturing us. You should at least give us some kind of teaser.

XD Seen my sig lately?

Yeah, but that's not enough...

=D You'll get one as it progresses. I've got Kiroshi plushies though. o-o

Kiroshi?

[font=&quot]kairigirl:[/font] Main character.

But...isn't this fic about us?

[font=&quot]kairigirl:[/font] :/ I can't choose one person of you guys to be a main character. 1) I choose someone who's not me then it'll look like favoritism. 2) I choose myself, the easiest choice, then it'll seem selfish. :/ 'Sides, if I create a new character, it A) gives me practice on creating a personality and actually becoming it, and B) it can't provoke favoritism because there is no Kiroshi. Kiroshi is a "new person" and it gives members a chance to see it through a new person's eyes.

Ah. So, who's in chapter one, or will you tell me that much?

[font=&quot]kairigirl:[/font] Currently only Kiroshi because she's being introduced. Eh...we're intruding in the story slightly.

Well, that's all I got out of her. We'll see what this fic brings.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Psst, the Kiroshi plushie is totaly hot. Created by Monkeybutt INC =D Buy a plushie today!

*cough* >>; Anyway, don't be so jumpy AWA, writing takes awhile. ;P Especially when your on a block. And, if you think about it, that teaser banner in her sig, is like a huge explination. o.o

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I'm not sure if I'm bumping or just feel like pronouncing revelations.

For the curious, Kiroshi shouldn't be stealing the story, she's mainly just a plot character, there to give a plot, create a plot, and add interesting changes, and hopefully make the rest of us think. The majority shall be centered around the forums itself. Yes, that includes the members. Do note though, I'll use who I see fit at the time...as to whether appearances are made by you or not...meh. Depends. <_<

Also, I'd say you could look at a late 2005 release date of the first chapter. The reason: I want a good solid hold on about half of the story at least. That includes the plot, the characters and motives, and the ending, and where it's going. That's pry going to end up meaning that I'll have a good solid amount of chapters done. Hence late 2005, gives me plenty of time. ^^;

Meh, hopefully it'll be enjoyable. (Also note, my friends from school are going to [I'm forcing them whether they want to or not] read this, and a friend online is reading it also. I won't give names though so that you're not all bombarding with questions...assuming yo have any). Bah. I guess you could say place questions here? (Which means, don't PM me or IM me asking about it. >.< Can you imagine the bustle of my inbox if this thread works and I let people PM me?)

P.S.: Nice spelling of fanfic, AWA...a facfic? XP

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Hmm... Sounds interesting. I REALLY hope it doesn't fall apart because of people begging to be in it. *Hint Hint*

Anyway, this reminds me of a SD RP we did at Sora Destiny. It grew out of hand because there was too much going on and no one remembered what happened there.

Oh well. Good luck.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Oyo...really did take a post from me to get it activated.

Anyways, I just don't want enormously huge ammounts of people filling up my already limited inbox space or IMs asking "omg, can i b in ur ficcie!!??? leik, wowzers!!" Or something like that.

Yeah, I'm excited, really excited, though as always, typing/writing can take a while, but that's okay, all I ask for is patience...and excitement. =D ANYways, the blue banner thing in my sig is a "teaser" for the curious, courtesy to Monkeybutt. o-o Bwahaha. As always though, do knock yourself out and ask questions...just as to answers you get..that's a better question. :p

A

Aragorn

alright,*clears throat*

question 1: will everyone be in this fanfic or will people you've had friendly talks be in this, or people you know?

question 2: Um.... what is your main reason for doing this?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well I think the reason she's doing this is pretty obvious. =P She enjoys writing, and writing a story about the forums being reality is just awesomeness! o.o

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Oooooooh sounds interesting. Well can't wait to read it KG. *thinks to self " A digital reality. Are you prepared?" hmm.. I can't wait to read it*

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Question 1's Answer:

I have to admit, the friends will be easier...but then how would I put in those who do the Inferno? Or the graphics or such? As some of you know I'm practically graphic illiterate (yeah, I'll have to learn a little in order to write it) and I don't do the Inferno. But those will both be incorporated, and the Inferno might end up having a big part..somewhat. But it won't consist of just my "friends" as we'll call them, but instead of the forums in itself. There are many of you I don't talk to often, but meh, I figure you'll still be a part if you're needed. The whole basis is on the forums itself and the members, no?

Question 2's Answer:

I-uh...want to. I've finished...*cough*...my novel, somewhat, and I need something fresh. I figure why not do a fiction on people I know, but through the Internet, hence being able to add a little bit of spice and fantastical to it. And then there's I like writing and I also see this as a challenge considering Kiroshi is most unlike me in all aspects...<_< But that's beside the point. And it won't always be through Kiroshi's eyes..like I said, she's a plot twister/giver person. ^^;

Yes, it'll be a "digital reality," though you'll also note I use your online personas...though..offline personas will be mentioned..o-o As far as I can tell, I'll be keeping everyone in the character/way they act as much as possible, only exception is curse words. I refuse to use curse words in it or anything else I do. But meh, it'll still be kept to the basis. <_<

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Can you tell us a bit of the plot twists?

*Or an appearance by a certain Rikku Obsessed forum member?

*=Ignore question.

A

Aragorn

another question.

Will there be any kind of action in it?

Will there be romance?

And give this story a rating, G, PG, PG-13, ect...?

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Oh yes, there will most definitely be action. =D What's a story without action?

Romance is planned. Someone wants a "love scene" in a sense (rated about PG of course), if you know what I mean, but yes, romance will hopefully be involved. As for pairings...o-o

Rating: N/R. Story's not complete, you don't rate movies before they're completed, do you? XP

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
How many members are you planning on putting in this fanfic?

I can't wait to read this, hope you get finished soon*

*=ignore sentence, post was too short

A

Aragorn

How far back is this story going to go, the beggining when you started, 2005?

Will your experinces effect how the story plays?

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
As to how far back: Oyo...I'd say right now. It's starting right now. Er, somewhat. :/ Pretty much with all the members that are members right now. That's a complicated way to ask and/or put it, but I'm hoping for a year to pass throughout the story...

Do you mean my personal experiences or others? I'll be using snide references to older experiences I know of and stuff like that (MB Inc and Fleer will be used, and there will be even older references to much older stuff).

king-DAVID

That sounds like it's going to be fun KG,but weren't you writing another story? I remember you telling me about it a while ago. Anyways though,I'll look forward to reading it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back