• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Interview of kairigirl about her new facfic.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Ze novel? It's written and nearly edited. :/ All that's left is to send to a publisher.

So actually this is the only writing project I'm working on. o-o Meh, I like it so far, I've gotten about half way/three-quarters of the way through chapter 2...yes, I'm slow. Meh. I enjoy getting the full enjoyment from writing, it's an art.

MB Inc: will be mentioned...but rule? Meh...I see surprises in store for MB Inc...

king-DAVID

kairigirl said:
MB Inc: will be mentioned...but rule? Meh...I see surprises in store for MB Inc...

That doesn't sound too good for MB Inc.

That was pretty quick work you did on the novel though,last time you had told me about it you said you had barely started editing it.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
king-DAVID said:
That doesn't sound too good for MB Inc.

That was pretty quick work you did on the novel though,last time you had told me about it you said you had barely started editing it.

Meh, editing isn't terribly hard to do really, it's just annoying. All it involves is critical thinking, patience, and time to read through it all. Only thing is that I have to be in the right mood in order to get into the right format and tone. Yeah, did you notice the moods the author is feeling at the time of writing a story affects how it turns out and impacts other people?

Meh, MB Inc will have some fun times...good or bad are things you'll learn in time.

king-DAVID

kairigirl said:
Yeah, did you notice the moods the author is feeling at the time of writing a story affects how it turns out and impacts other people?

Yeah,I've always found that weird.I thought I was the only person that noticed things like that.I also notice it when you're talking to someone like on AIM or something.That just goes to show you that even emotions can show up in a person writing.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
king-DAVID said:
Yeah,I've always found that weird.I thought I was the only person that noticed things like that.I also notice it when you're talking to someone like on AIM or something.That just goes to show you that even emotions can show up in a person writing.

Yep. Writing is an important aspect in our lives. If you're in a bad mood while writing something, it shows almost. It's hard to explain, but it's obvious. A good writer knows how to use this to their advantage, that's why many of them listen to classical music. o-o It's monotonous and allows the author to get caught up in their work.

But yeah, I usually just flip on my cd player, I've been listening to "With or Without You" by Grits for two days straight now. But to stay on topic...

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
monkeybutt said:
MB INC Shall rule the world! >D Bwhuhahaha! Fear teh INC! >>;

I'm ruling the world in your fanfic...right KG? >>;

Haha Yes..MB INC Shall rule all worlds! lol

KG: The more you say about this fanfic the more impatiant I am becomming lol.

Awards
Unless you're willing to accept that I'm the sexiest thing that moves on this forum, don't even bother putting me in. :/

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
*cocks head* Err.. what's MB Inc.?

Well anyway... besides that, I hope I'm in it, then again probably not... hehe.

So.. um... let's see what hasn't been asked yet...

Is there some specific genre to the story?

Is the story all confusing in the beginning, then it all makes sense later on?

Well uh... oh... I forgot my last question, uh.. well that's all for now.

M

MegaFlare

Do you mean my personal experiences or others? I'll be using snide references to older experiences I know of and stuff like that (MB Inc and Fleer will be used, and there will be even older references to much older stuff).

Ooh, Fleer and MB Inc.

Blinded_By_Light is technically a mod now, in case you need some more mods :p

sakura hikari

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
wow, kairigirl, i'm really looking forward to reading your story. It sounds really exciting. But I will wait patiently for it to come because if an author feels too much pressure, they feel rushed and the sotry turns out worse than it should be (*coughJK.Rowlingcough*).No pressure intended, Kairigirl, no pressure.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Yes, personally her sixth book could have been better.

ANYways..I have a release!! No, not the story, I wil be making a new thread for that, this is just a silly interview thingy/preview..but I bring you the Kiroshi plushies!!

Kiroshi2.jpg
Kiroshi1.jpg

Both of those are made by monkeybutt. As for other plushies, no, these are the only ones I have for the story currently as she is the only made-up character. :/ All the others are currently, well, you guys to put it short. Meh.

Anyways, keep your eyes open for updates on this soon..I've got one or two things planned...:]

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OMG THOSE KIROSHI PLUSHIES ARE SO AWESOME! WHOEVER MADE THEM MUST'VE BEEN THE COOLEST IN THE WORLDshift11

=P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back