• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interview with Churro about the Demo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doushitemo

KHU has just put up an interview with Churro (the guy who when to Comic Con and recorded the videos) about the CC demo. It's pretty interesting - check it out here.

Doushitemo

Counterpart said:
The way he talks about it makes the game seem WAY too easy like KH.
Lol, yeah it does. Hopefully they just made it easy for the demo so people could go through the line faster.
Madness said:
Nice. I wish I could hear Sora's new voice.
overdrive said:
kool sora has a new voice??? i hope its not hoorble
Churro said you could hear it on the videos from Comic Con, so just download them and listen. (I don't know if you can hear it well because I haven't downloaded them yet.)
OmniKBM said:
i want to play it so F***ing much!
Lol, me too.
DaDides said:
i played it=)
Lucky! There are never any gaming conventions near where I live, so I can't go to them. :(

Counterpart

Doushitemo said:
Churro said you could hear it on the videos from Comic Con, so just download them and listen. (I don't know if you can hear it well because I haven't downloaded them yet.)

Yea you can hear how is voice has changed in the demo.(the "ha" and "lets go" he says while attacking)I have the ComicCons videos on my library.

Doushitemo said:
Lol, yeah it does. Hopefully they just made it easy for the demo so people could go through the line faster.

yea I hope so too.

Doushitemo

Madness said:
The videos from Comicon don't exist anymore, remember?
Actually, you can still download them at kh2.co.uk. You have to go to the 4th page of updates to find the right update (at least it's the 4th page right now). I know for sure that you can still download them because I just downloaded a few of them 5 minutes ago. I don't know why khinsider doesn't have them up anymore. (I know, legal reasons, but why?) So if you haven't downloaded them yet, go to kh2.co.uk and do it now before those get taken down too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back