• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

InuYasha: The Cursed Forest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Me an A.J. came up with this

PLEASE READ FIRST!!!

Okay this is a cross between InuYasha and The Grudge.

If a person dies in a fit of rage...
Their spirit continues to haunt the living...

In the year 2004..... A murder had taken place in a house.... A man murdered his wife and son after he found out that his wife was in love with another man... The spirits of his wife and son haunted the house and killed anyone who had entered....... But that's not where our story takes place....... 500 years ago there stood a village where the house would be built years later... The village was a quite and peacefully village... Till one day all the villagers turned up dead... Nobody knew who or what killed all the villagers.... Years had passed and a forest grew around and though the village... And all who has entered the forest..... Have never been seen again.......

Rules
- no killing other people's character with out their permision....
- try to keep it tv 14 or 17 either one I don't care....
- Cursing I don't mind..... As long as you don't curse alot.. Kay
- Character can be what ever you want them to be.... Human, demon, half demon, alien, ect... It don't matter to me.....
- I don't mind God moding..... But please try to keep it at a minimum....
- No newbs... Experienced Rper's only!
-Just to make sure you people read this... PM me if you want to join and I'll tell ya if it's okay......

Bio Set up
Name:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Bio:

My Bio
Name: Koni
Race: half dog demon/ human
Weapon(s):
- claws
- demon sword
- deck of monster cards
- silver crystal
Appearance:
-demon- long spikey white hair that's always tied back, dog ears, and light blue eyes.
-human- hair turns brown, eyes change to a darker shade of blue and dog ears change to human ears.
-clothing- Normaly wears a pair of kimono pants, a black shirt, and a kimono jacket.
Bio: A mother of 4 and and the oldest of now 4.She quite a tomboyish like person... She refuses to dress like a girl and can be sarcastic alot of times... She a very experienced fighter and hardly ever backs out of a fight...

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Zack
Race: Diclonius (basically mutant human)
Weapon(s): Has six, ivisible hands that came stretch up to four meters away. These hands (Vectors, as they are called) can slice, break, lift or enter (when entered someone/thing these vectors can slice (internaly), explode the limb/part, or even move viens, organs, whatever, causing and almost instant death to the victem)
Appearance:
-has hair similar to this (except for a boy): http://www.advfilms.com/titles/elfe...mages/art01.jpg
-has the same horns (they're not cat ears)
-wears blue pants, white shirt, and a red vest. (Plus a blue woolen hat to cover up his horns)
Bio: Zack was taken from his family after being found out that he was a diclonius. He was curely experimented on for 14 years. He eventually escaped, but that lab experiense changed him. Zack used to be a little quiet and did want to meet new people. But now, he almost always keeps to himself and dosen't like people who he doesn't know. And he HATES people who stare at his horns. And he'll try to kill people if they make fun/laugh/threaten/mock his horns or the fact that he's different.

A.J.

Banned
Name: A.J.
Species: Android/ Dog Demon
Weapon(s) :
-Blue Handled Kingdom Key
-Demonic Gun
-Duel Disk with COM and Duel Monsters cards.
-Fist of Tebigong
-Third Arm Sash
-Jet Bootsu
Appearance:
Native american with white hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue backwards baseball cap known as the Hero's helm,(pointed dog ears drooping down) a plain blue t-shirt with a KH1 sora hoodie on top, and baggy jeans. Around his waist he wears the Third Arm Sash, on his left hand he wears the fist of Tebigong with the finger tips retracted, on the right hand he wears a fingerless glove, and he wears the jet bootsu as shoes. Around his neck is the Eye of Dashi.

Bio: A very tormented boy who has an upbeat attitude. He hails from several different worlds, as per being artificial...He has so strong a sense of justice he's willing to risk his life for the sake of good. His traveling partner is Guilmon.

Party:

Guilmon
Skullkid
Sango

::leonskey::

User Title
hey guys.. its been awhile.. hope you guys havent forgotten about meh.

Name: shonji higgurashi
Race: human/deamon
Weapon(s): multiple guns, tetsuiga (rusted), his fists and masamune.
Appearance:he looks like inyasha with parted bangs, with the rest of the hair, flowing down, to his neak. usualy wears darck cloatsh that will be describe apon later, depending on what scene were in.
Bio:in a distant time, when he was young(5), his parents (inuyasha and kagome) were brutaly murdured before his eyes. he has grown up aloght since then, making friends with many others he could find such as aj and kit (previous rps)
and is now leading a team of half breed marines in stoping a war betwene humans and deamons, has traveld to the past , and has the abbility too, so he could spend time with the parents he never had.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
ooc: Sorry leonskey... Aparently you didn't read my first post.... You have to PM me first to join..... sorry your out...... Lets start....

IC:

"walkin though the forest" So does anybody know how much further we have to go till we find the jewl shard?

User Title
mistyElk0 said:
ooc: Sorry leonskey... Aparently you didn't read my first post.... You have to PM me first to join..... sorry your out...... Lets start....

IC:

"walkin though the forest" So does anybody know how much further we have to go till we find the jewl shard?
ooc:.............whopse..... sorry... i just kinda skimmed thugh the rules... sorry.
well i pmed you now.. so.. sorreh.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Well I sense one pretty far off...We'd better get it before Inuyasha and his crew do...

Sango: Don't worry, I know them...They take forever to find jewel shards...

Guilmon: What did they do to anger you so bad Sango?

Sango: I'd rather not talk about it Guilmon

Skullkid: Your choice.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Hmmm... So how much further then... Ya know I probably should be gone too much longer....... Especialy if Ed an Al are babysittin....... God know what the twins are doin to them....

User Title
shonji was sitting in a tree... listening to music, thrugh his internal nanomachines. (dont ask) he had hacked his frequency to play music, in his head.
he was dressed in a black, silck shirt, blue faded jeands and a gun holser around his chest, sides and back.
*el manana by the gorillaz fades into the backround music*
"(lypsyncs) .... mabby in time, ... you'll want to be mine..."
he looked down the tree.
"ok, time to work."
he looked around sniffing, planning to catch a scent of some shards

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Not too much farther Sis...And my sensors are detecting a small town...Or what's left of it...The jewel shard must....Huh? *looking up at some odd looking trees*...Odd...My sensors didn't detect these trees...Accroding to them, they're not even there, but I'm seein them with my own eyes...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
*growling* Somethin's not right here...... I can feel and evil ora comin from the area beoned the trees....... I don't think we should go through there....

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Me neither, but a jewel shard's a jewel shard...

(By the way, I'm switchin' Skullkid for R2-D2)

A.J.: Artoo, you lead the way and scan for enemies...

Artoo: WOO! *pops out his third leg*

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
"took a step into the forest" Hey bro.... Do ya feel that??? Fear.... Rage.... Sadness..... All comin at once.....

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Yeah...What a morbid place...But if we don't get that Jewel Shard, Naraku will...Let's go...

Artoo: *scared beeping* Wooo....

Guilmon: I don't like ithere...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Yeah... But I doubt even Naraku would risk comin through this place....... There's just too much evil..... Naraku would probably send somebody to retrive to retrieve the jewl shard...... But the question is..... Would they make it back to Naraku???

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: We've facced worse Sis...We'll be fine...

A.J. walked forwards, his ears visibly twitching...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
If you say so..... But I've never felt so much evil in one place at one time........ "stopped as her ears twitched" Did anybody else hear that? It sounded like.... Livestock.....

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Sounds like Cows to me. How about it Artoo? Cows?

Artoo: Beep beepo!

A.J.: Yeah cows.

Guilmon: YAY! I like cows...

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack walked through the forest. He was alone. He like it that way.........but deep down he wished that he had at least one person to be with......a friend.......but he couldn't. Not with whi he was. So he continued to walk through the forest. He walked around untill he heard some people talking. And a whistling and beeping sound? He moved closer to the sound and saw some rather strange people. "Wonder who they are. I've never seen people like them before...." He thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back