• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Invader ZIM!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Nny, anyone?

I loved Zim, but Vasquez's other works were more entertaining. Morbid, albeit, but still funny.
~Fenris Etheral, who just realised that JTHM shows up in an episode o_O

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Yeah, someone told me that Vasquez was one of the disguises that Zim rejected in the pilot. The one he called too ugly XD.

~Fenris Etheral

Sora Ultima

Invader Zim was a good show. The show was pretty creepy to me, but thats why I loved it.:D

Haruko

Aside from the hidden Jhonen's there is also a hidden Nny (from JTHM for those who don't know) in the Halloween Spectacular of Spooky Doom , I was so happy when I saw.

Last edited:

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Haruko said:
Jhonen hates any hyper-active fan ,no matter if its over zim, nny, squee, and so on.
Counter-culture my friend.

I wonder what would happen if he saw the Gir Fanclub Thread...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Ya, did you know that in some episodes of invader zim an image will flash for a split second. You wanna know what it was?
hehehee...................................................CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY
image_bloodygir.png

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Not creepy. (we've all seen the Bloody Gir before)

You fail.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Which episode? Happy Noodle Boy is the best- ARGH! Crack-babies!!!

Someone said it already, in the Halloween special thing. He's one of the of the monsters watching as the one hideous blob thing departs for the Realm of Eternal Screaming and Restlessness. It's just a black silloutte with Nny's hair from when he returns from Hell, but it's cool, none the less :p.

Blarg...I need to get Squee's torment book thing, if only for the bits with Ms. Bitters...;__;

~Fenris Etheral

Haruko

Stavros said:
Ya, did you know that in some episodes of invader zim an image will flash for a split second. You wanna know what it was?
hehehee...................................................CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY

Not creepy, more like expected, thats old anyway. Thanks for the reminder of it ,though.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
You know, even when I first saw that picture (I was like 10 at the time o_O), I couldn't help but notice how fake the blood looked...ah, whatever. Just a random observations...

~Fenris Etheral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back