• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ironic Much?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decade

I honestly found that scene to be alittle "too" heartwarming like Axel had something for Roxas, sure enough you can't go to deviantart without seeing a picture of the two making out.
Once again this strange fanbase is ruining a great game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I thought the reason why Roxas didn't gain any of Sora's memories was because Sora was a Heartless for such a short time, that Roxas wasn't able to retain any memories.

Yes, this was one of the main reasons.
Sora at first retained his memories and sense of self even as a heartless, this was commented on by the Org as an unique trait. And before Sora as a heartless could start to actually leak memories Kairi goes "Princess restore powers". That's why no memories for Roxas...

I honestly found that scene to be alittle "too" heartwarming like Axel had something for Roxas, sure enough you can't go to deviantart without seeing a picture of the two making out.
Once again this strange fanbase is ruining a great game.
I'm normally a very patient one, but seriously, no offense, people always complaining about this are slowly getting on my nerves...nearly every popular series, be it video game, book, TV or Anime as such a fanbase-part.
If one doesn't like it don't look at or read such fanwork.
And for the canon, Axel does have something for Roxas, or he wouldn't consider him his best friend...close bonding between males does not always mean a *cough*sexual*cough* relationship....that's only in people's heads.
Even if Axel would feel more for real, neither would it ruin the game nor make Axel a worse person...

Fallen Prince

Well, if I'm not mistaken, the Japanese versions were supposed to have a slight relationship between him and Axel....could be wrong though....

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, if I'm not mistaken, the Japanese versions were supposed to have a slight relationship between him and Axel....could be wrong though....

Well, the question is what kind of relationship and how deep...*sigh*, at least to some oversensitive people...

Relationships and close bonds are one of the central themes of the KH-series after all.

Decade

I'm normally a very patient one, but seriously, no offense, people always complaining about this are slowly getting on my nerves...nearly every popular series, be it video game, book, TV or Anime as such a fanbase-part.
If one doesn't like it don't look at or read such fanwork.
And for the canon, Axel does have something for Roxas, or he wouldn't consider him his best friend...close bonding between males does not always mean a *cough*sexual*cough* relationship....that's only in people's heads.
Even if Axel would feel more for real, neither would it ruin the game nor make Axel a worse person...
You sir are part of that cancer that is killing my Kingdom Hearts.

Fallen Prince

Well, the question is what kind of relationship and how deep...*sigh*, at least to some oversensitive people...

Relationships and close bonds are one of the central themes of the KH-series after all.

I know but if I remember correctly, in a past interview (dont ask me) i remember a couple of the developers wanting to make a kissing scene in the Japanese version of Days between Axel and Roxas. Im not homo phobe or yaoi lover, I was just commenting. I neither support nor disagree

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I know but if I remember correctly, in a past interview (dont ask me) i remember a couple of the developers wanting to make a kissing scene in the Japanese version of Days between Axel and Roxas. Im not homo phobe or yaoi lover, I was just commenting. I neither support nor disagree

I know you were just commenting, I was just saying in general that "Relationship" is a wide term. ;)

A kissing scene ??? o_0
I never heard about this...however I wonder how they would have packaged such a thing...lol

Me neither, I take also a mostly neutral stance, I'm not a real yaoi-fan, but I'm also not some block-head who can't accept same-gender relationships who go further than plain friendship, regardless if it's between two males or females.
If I wanted to rant about every yaoi-fandom for a series I would be very busy...

Last edited:

Fallen Prince

^ Good. Glad we see eye to eye. Too many people freak out about gay stuff. Glad to know some of us still just accept things the way they are.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
^ Good. Glad we see eye to eye. Too many people freak out about gay stuff. Glad to know some of us still just accept things the way they are.
It's sad that it is still this way, after all, what gain does bring freaking out about it anyway?

Yeah, I'm quite a tolerant one...if such a relationship would really be depicted I wouldn't mind if it's executed properly.
Even that scene you mentioned, lol, however, if some devs there at SE would have smoked somethin' strong and actually planned a scene of Axel and Roxas doing *things* at the clock tower that would be where I draw my line...such things have to remain in fanart and fanfics...*ggg*...

On a side note, that's quite a nice sig you have there...:D

Fallen Prince

It's sad that it is still this way, after all, what gain does bring freaking out about it anyway?

Yeah, I'm quite a tolerant one...if such a relationship would really be depicted I wouldn't mind if it's executed properly.
Even that scene you mentioned, lol, however, if some devs there at SE would have smoked somethin' strong and actually planned a scene of Axel and Roxas doing *things* at the clock tower that would be where I draw my line...such things have to remain in fanart and fanfics...*ggg*...

On a side note, that's quite a nice sig you have there...:D

Lol i agree that some things should stay in fics and art. But as for the sig, ty! The drawing I actually did; there's someone else on the forum that has the pic though cuz they got it off my photobucket and I feel used TT_TT lol jk. I love your avatar though; have no clue what it is, but it looks cool.
But so we don't get busted for going off topic by mods, the scene was originally meant to be in the manga and then the game, but they stepped in and said it would be too controversial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back