• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is anybody a little mad at the official site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxrhapsody87

I think they should update at least every two weeks... Even if it's something we already know... At least we'll know that they are putting a little more effort into the site... I mean... Last update, Nov??? That's a shame...

.:Roxas:.

Banned
well, the US is different from japan when it comes to spoilers plus, US square is different from JAP. square. the united states and all the other countrys that square provides to dont like spoilers that much, if they put it in english then everyone can read it and will send hate mail to square, so its best to stick with what they have now but personally i'm kinda mad too.

Dark_Keyblade

Well i think they should at least do an update every week or so. Just to let us know that they're there. And yes an exact date wouldn't hurt either. Actually it would releive much stress i have :D right now sources say march or early april, but i need a date!

Lightkeeper05

dont be mad at it. it will be just like the Japenese site. They prouble update it next month, then the final month thell put everything.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Im just mad because its the OFFICIAL site..yes OFFICIAL...so at least give us updates every week or two..

imasecretadmirer

not really mad, just unimpressed at the way they market there games ;). it doesnt really seem like they care whether or not they get new fans to join the ranks of us others.

and this shouldnt really surprise many of us SquareEnix fans anyway, cuz they always have skimp'd sites...dont expect more updates till a few days AFTER the game releases, thats what they did with the DQ8 site ;/

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
not mad.....cause we have, we all have, the option to import+get something ps2ish+play kh2 Japanese original...
and, they DO have more characters than sora, d and g! they have loads! beast, ariel, mulan, org members (including dead ones), and more characters..!!!
but i guess you guys, who aren't importing, are angry...yes..

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
I am Mad as hell. I can't believe they haven't updated. I have a feeling that if it isn't updated we might not get the game in March and then I will be ever madder and closer to insanity.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
well...
for the people who have PAL systems (like me):
if you don't wanna import the japanese version, when the american version comes out, just get that and THEN use a modchipshop or tool to mod your ps2 so that you can play it!!! at least you'll be hearing english then.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Im pissed at the fact that that they are not giving it the respect that it commands this is kingdom hearts 2 dammnit not full metal alchemist common what the hell are they thinking but then again this is america the japan sight is better anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back