• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me or is KH1 a kagillion times harder than KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarrel

I enjoy video games, but I've never been very good at them.
Despite the fact that I spend most of my life playing them.
Its just not fair. :cry:
To the point, is KH1 uber hard or is it just because I suck?

MosesMohs

KH1 > KH2

It's a proven fact now.

It's hard but not too "uber" [lol. I love that word] hard.

Lynsey

I've never personally played KH2 *gasp* but my younger sister, who couldn't even get past the Tarzan boss of KH1, breezed through KH2.

Xarrel

I've never personally played KH2 *gasp* but my younger sister, who couldn't even get past the Tarzan boss of KH1, breezed through KH2.
The Tarzan boss was pretty hard, until I figured out you were trying to beat whats-his-name not the stealth sneak. Then it was much easier. The stealth sneak was a pain, he should rot in chamelon hell.

MosesMohs

The Tarzan boss was pretty hard, until I figured out you were trying to beat whats-his-name not the stealth sneak. Then it was much easier. The stealth sneak was a pain, he should rot in chamelon hell.

lmfao.

The stealth sneak... idk. I thought it was easy. Clayton is an un-fair fighter. I have no gun. Neither should he.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Considering the fact that I died maybe 30 times on just normal mode alone in KH1 and in KH2, twice for the same battle which had Mickey and doesn't count...And maybe a couple times just to experiment. (I wanted to see if he had the costume on when he died. He does. x.x)

Yeah its harder. Way more heartless.
I like more heartless. Squeenix: PUT MORE HEARTLESS IF YOU'RE GONNA HAVE DRIVES AND SUMMONS. << And more goddamn summons while you're at it.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not a kagillion times harder. Maybe just a bazillion. I mean, there were bits on KH1 I didn't get through first time. The fight with posessed Riku was so difficult for me for a long time. I have it sussed now, but way back when it had me stuck. On KH2 I only had to attempt section a maximum of twice before doing them.
I beat Seph on...
KH2 - 5th or 6th try.
KH1 - Probably close to my 30th try before I beat him :I

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I just hate Sephiroth when he's doing 'Sin Harvest' which reduce all the Health Points and Magic Points to one. And also in KH2, especially the first starting of the battle, Sephiroth will say to Sora to show him his strength and there is only a quick chance for you to press the triangle button to initiate the reaction command where Sora will block his multiple swords attack when Sephiroth says 'That's Enough...'.

The end of the game in Kingdom Hearts was slightly a challenge, but compared to Kingdom Hearts II it was difficult.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
It was that fact that KH2 brought in a way faster combat and combo system into the play that made the game so easy. I thought gameplay in KH1 was to damn slow... -_-

Zra

To me, the hardest battle in KH2 was probably fighting Xaldin.

However, it can't be compared to KH1's Sephy and other serest bosses battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back