• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

I doubt this would happen but here goes. Since KH COM was on game boy advance[an nintendo system] do you think they would put it in the next Super Smash Brothers game? It would be fun to play as sora and fighting Bowser.Do you think it would be fun if it were to happen???{Yeah!!! My 100th post!!!]

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Yeah it would.......I wish you could play as all the Order members........cept Zexion of course.........unless he punched or sumthin.........

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
it will be great also with riku as a secret character but it ain't gonna happen cause it was a square game not a nitendo game.

((axel))

N.O)nope it wuld not fit right on nintendo becuase each system has thier stuff

like xbox has bungie, ps2 has square soft, gamecube has saga

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
no they wouldnt... im still waiting on seeing sonic in SSMB

i love SSMB i am pro at both... i never had a 64 or GC but my friend had both and hed always get the shits when i beat him...

SSBM 4 L1f3

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
That would be so fun! There are so many people I would love to see in a SSBM type of game. Sora will never be in a SSB game (unless Nintendo and Square-Enix merge or something, which I don't see happening).

I think Square-Enix should make their own SSB style game with the characters from the Final Fantasys, Kingdom Hearts, and maybe Star Ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back