• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possible...<spoiler>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerogetta

that just like terra chose riku for the key blade, Ven chose Sora, indirectly when he went to sleep within sora?

Xion14

No I don't think that's it. Sora's heart can reach out to people....he reached out to Ven subconsciously cuz i think Sora's heart knew/felt Ven's heart was incomplete. I don't think Ven chose Sora for anything, Sora just wanted to help and make Ven happy/whole again

Sora is just plain and simple the chosen one lol

αsiя

space coke
No, Sora was can connect to other people and by luck he was able to get the keyblade from Riku
Basically Sora was never supposed to be a weilder but he's the boy that connect his heart his heart with others
Riku and Sora were both special but Sora took it all away from Riku

Auxia

Nomura has always claimed that Riku was the intended recipient of the Keyblade, but when he turned to darkness and opened the door to the heart of his world the Keyblade chose the next best wielder - Sora.

I believe this is further supported by the Lingering Sentiment's words to Sora before they fight.

LS: "You're not the one I chose..."

tl;dr: Terra chose Riku for the Keyblade but it went to Sora instead.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
that just like terra chose riku for the key blade, Ven chose Sora, indirectly when he went to sleep within sora?

Doubtful... Riku was supposed to be the intended Keyblade Wielder, but then he gave in to darkness, so the Keyblade went to Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back