• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it true

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoosenTwilght

I heard a rumor that disney is sueing square enix and that they would only release kh2 in japan. Is it true? I need major help

A

Audo

No its not true at all. KeybladeKid you started posting again? Uh it was so much better when u werent posting.

A

Audo

I know but my anger for you has returned from the Sora and Riku topic. But ya that isnt true and that wouldnt happen because Disney has no reason to sue them. If it was true it would also be all over the internet.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I haven't heard anything about this. Where did you hear this? There's no way that's true! Disney has no reason to sue Square-Enix. Anyways, they'll make tons of money and publicity on KH2. Why would they make it only release in Japan?

A

Audo

Ya especialy since they sold the most games in the USA and Canada (LightoftheDark)
Oh and KeybladeKid i dont know what on earth you mean.

A

Audo

Your the only one that gets on my nerves constantly. Lol. (ha ha you called yourself a n00b)
Disney would never sue SE unless they killed Mickey or something like that.

A

Audo

Funny i never called you a n00b you called yourself one. Just because there are alot of people that get on your nerves doesnt mean there are alot that get on mine. If you want to continue this conversation PM because all were doing is spamming this thread. Oh BTW look at my Avatar, Riku and Sora are kissing!!!!
Yet again Disney wouldnt sue SE, Kingdom Hearts is giving them alot of money and stuff. If KH2 is as succesful as Kingdom Hearts then KH3 could be even bigger because if they did better they get more funding for the next one.

KeybladeShadow88

someone durring an interview said it was a world wide realese, now he could have been confusing KH2 with another game, but I think that it's comeing out everywhere at the same time

libreg

There is no way disney would ever sue se unless they done something bad but so far they are getting along very well as stated in the interviews.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
where did u hear this info from? this is completey wrong. if it was true, by now Square should have stop making KH2 [which every1 dont want it to happen] and everyone would go crazy cuz most of us have waited for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back