• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is leon yuffie and airith gonna be in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
leonheart18, refering to how much they like a FF characters appearence has been a tradition amoung FF fans since they had clear enough images to beable to tell if their looks rather than just their class.

The Final Fantasy Characters I'd like to see in KH2 are;
From KH1: Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, Tidus and Wakka (we already know Selphies in it so no need to put her here)
New to KH2: Vivi, Zidane, Tifa (Advent Children costume), Rinoa, Kuja, Garland (No need to put Auron here as hes obviously in it and hes playable)

Drachyench

I would prefer so many people in this, Ramza Beovule, Delita, Beowulf from FFT, Worker 8...

helios

Bronze Member
I dont see why not but her name is Aeris as they say in FF7 but i want them to be in the next one

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Rinoa would be awesome in KH2...I also hope Aerith is going to be in KH2 also...she is my favorite Final Fantasy lady...

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
There is always a possiblity that they could be. I mean, they did say that they would never forget each other to Sora, that must count for something. It also depends if they play a role in the story.

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Gaiash said:
leonheart18, refering to how much they like a FF characters appearence has been a tradition amoung FF fans since they had clear enough images to beable to tell if their looks rather than just their class.

The Final Fantasy Characters I'd like to see in KH2 are;
From KH1: Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, Tidus and Wakka (we already know Selphies in it so no need to put her here)
New to KH2: Vivi, Zidane, Tifa (Advent Children costume), Rinoa, Kuja, Garland (No need to put Auron here as hes obviously in it and hes playable)

Thank you, I'd been wondering about that since the last forum. I'd just like to see any of the old characters from FF7 and FF8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back