• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is sephiroth in com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Marluxia Diablos said:
p.s. Sora Matrix, your grammar is atrocious. >.<

Ok.... and what this have to be whit the topic. My first lenguage is Spanish, my second english, and im not perfect in english. But whatever, please stay in the topic.

Deidara

Unforunately... No.

I actually find it a little disappointing though that many features from the original KH were not in CoM. Would have made the game so much more... interesting to say the least. But hey, I guess you DID whoop Sephiroth into the land of no return in the first KH.

ffx2_rpgmaster

The real question is, why the hell are you asking that question anyway? Any person who played through COM would know that he isn't in the game. So in my opinion, you are either A). too stupid to read a FAQ (or know what a FAQ is) or B). you are a piece of shit at playing games and you cannot beat a simple game like COM.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
If only the all powerful One-Winged Angel was in CoM!!! Oh the fun i'd have, it would be great if you won the Sephiroth card from him!! I can see it now.....

-(1) Sephy Card= Sephy slashes
-(2) Sephy Card= Nega-Omnislash
-(3) Sephy Card= Sin Harvest Angel
-(1) Sephy Card + (1) Cloud Card + (1) Ultima Weapon= Showdown of Fate

Oh god that would be hot.... *drools uncontrolably*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back