• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the sea salt ice cream real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
If you don't know what it is, it's the blue popsicles that Roxas and his gang are always eating in the intro of KH2. I was looking at kh-2.net when I saw an article, by Tomogirl, saying she had bought some seasalt ice cream at an oriental market. Turns out it wasn' the same blue popsicles as displayed in the game, but she says she's still on the search for them. Linky: http://www.kh-2.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1144249837&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

Has anyone actually discovered REAL seasalt ice cream yet?? Man, I want to try it so bad..

EDIT: Go to the KH-2.net homepage to check out the full post.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
ya, its real. i was watchin the foodnetwork, and they sell it at disneyland. and ya, its blue^^i have seen real ones on tv

Lucinda

Have you ever had a salty pretzel dipped in white chocolate? (My parents think I'm crazy for liking those.) I'm guessing it would be like that because it's still got milk and sugar and salt.. Only it's ice cream.

Grrr.. Making me hungry. X3 I might try making some when I'm feeling brave. I don't think that there's anywhere nearby that I can buy it from *cry* but I'll definetly be looking.

krnpunkpride92

omg

sea salt ice cream is crazy good!!!
first u get a little hint of salty and is sweet
the kind i got was all blue including the inside

im eating some right now ^^
u guys are jealous i know

KeybladeStriker

Awards
My friend called me and said she was going to Disneyland this week and i told her to look for sea salt ice cream when she was there and take a picture of it!!! I want to try it really badly!! Can you find it at ANY oriental store??

australian sora

Keyblade Master
hey at disneyland do they have some kind of KH stuff there............i know they have shit loads of hidden mickey around the place :D

Lucinda

Haha it's not fair, Asia has more interesting flavors of everything snack food! Over here in the US (at least where I am.) People are afraid to stray too far from vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.

It's sad because I love green tea ice cream. (And I'd probably love salty ice cream too, milk, sugar, and a little bit of salt, just go together.)

Vilex

Sounds delicious, but it will never beat Mexican treats: sweet, salty, and spicy. You want a treat, get a frozen confection flavored like Chamoy (sweet, salty, and spicy plum extract). It'll blow your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back