• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Is the search over?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Ok, I've been having mixed feelings about this girl I've been hanging out with. Even some friends have mixed reactions. Let me tell you my story and see what you guys think.

I been chillin wit this girl since last week. I met her at a party and we were both drunk. We weren't completely blasted, but were a little tipsy is the right way to put bevause we knew what was going on. So, we exchanged numbers and she slept over my room. Ok, so I thought that it was just one drunk night and I won't see her again.

The next night, she was upset and drunk again and asked me to stay with her, so I did and slept over her room. Next night, she wanted to hang out, but were both out with other friends, so we just hung out afterwards. Ironically, we both got back at the same time, so I slept over with her again. Over those days, we were talkin and got to know each other a little bit. So, we've been sleepin over with each other almost every night. I started developing some feelings for her and I've never developed feelings this fast for someone. EVER.

My friend though made some sense when she talked to me. I've been searching for a girl who won't play me and keep it 100% with me, and she says the reason I fell for her is because I'm allowing myself to.

Now, here's the dilemma. I want to ask her out on a date to feel each other out and see if I want to pursue this relationship thing. Do you guys think she's just a girl looking for a good time, or could I really see myself being with this girl?

Really don't know what to make of this situation.

O

Oberon

"[...] The reason I fell for her is because I'm allowing myself to." Well how else would you fall for her? You wouldn't exactly fall in love by not allowing yourself to, so in a way it feels like it's just stating the obvious.

If you can see yourself with her, go for it. Plus there's nothing wrong with going for it for fun (and living life in general). I'm sure you like her, so ask her out. There's nothing wrong with going out and eating casually at a restaurant or anything, either. Though making it clear it's a date is good too.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I can't be any help with the love department, man. Besides, what's the difference between Love and Lust? Sometimes, it's hard to tell the difference. So, if you were care for her then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back