• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Twilight Town really on the other side of Sora's hea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

twilight town was all namine's doing. she made sora believe he was someone else. it just clicked...she made sora believe he was BHK. think about it BHK says hes soras guardian, but sora doesn't know him. and BHK only knows OF sora, he goes to namine looking for a direction to travel. i think that BHK was the keyblade master before sora was. and thats how their hearts are connected. through the keyblade. and there must have been some kinda of evil before sora otherwise all the legends of the keyblade could not have been made. a legend has to come from somewhere. and it came from BHK or maybe someone that was keyblde master even before him. and thats how BHK is the other side of sora heart as they say, the keyblade connects their hearts

starry_eyed_hero

.:Rayne:. said:
Well it's hard to tell seeing that they are surrounded in fire... But why would they be at disney castle?
Look, I seriously hate it when somebody asks a question about Kingdom Hearts 2 that goes in this format: "Why would they be at...?" or "Why would he be in...?" or "Why would ... be at ...?" The only answer I can tell you is, it depends on what happens in Kingdom Hearts 2!!! That is really the best and most logical answer possible at this time.

geniusx

Website
www.xanga.com
i think that the organization is NOT other sides of sora. think about it. they want to use sora, but why would they need to take control of him if they were him? plus, larxene is a girl, and why would a girl be another side of sora?

M

Mitsukai

starry_eyed_hero said:
Look, I seriously hate it when somebody asks a question about Kingdom Hearts 2 that goes in this format: "Why would they be at...?" or "Why would he be in...?" or "Why would ... be at ...?" The only answer I can tell you is, it depends on what happens in Kingdom Hearts 2!!! That is really the best and most logical answer possible at this time.

Hey look at this:

Cedelas said:
I actually think that when bhk fights axel its in disney castle gummi ship place or inside the clock tower

I was asking him why would they be fighting at the disney castle... I don't see what's wrong with that... So if you have something against people discussing their theories even if it's in an appropriate manner (we haven't been insulting each other or doing anything to give this forum a bad name) then you might need to catch a little more sleep and lay off the caffeine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back