• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Ven or Aqua in trouble?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Aqua is really kind of neutral right now seeing as how we don't know hardly anything about her.

thats my point, we don't know anything about her. possible reason; shes IS in trouble and SE doesn't want to give it away.

my guess is she gets trapped in the realm of darkness, and in exchange for helping Malificant, she will take Terra there to help Aqua out.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
anyway, i HIGHLY doubt Malecficant is doing sumthin nice XD

I seem to recall her helping Sora more than once.

Massive hordes of heartless are coming towards him and Riku, yet Maleficent stepped in and helped them.

So she's done good things in the past. Why can't she in the DEEP past?

afrobutt

Silver Member
I seem to recall her helping Sora more than once.

Massive hordes of heartless are coming towards him and Riku, yet Maleficent stepped in and helped them.

So she's done good things in the past. Why can't she in the DEEP past?

she wasn't doing it to be nice, shes doing it cuz she cant beat the nobodies on her own, and wants that castle. its a "help me to help you to help you" sorta deal. might be the same instance in BBS, but i doubt it

RikusNobody89

Terra and Maleficent are working together...How do we know that Terra is automatically doing evil? How does everyone know that Maleficent isn't doing good?

^^^^ good point there. He might as well as be asking her if she wants girlscout cookies.

Tsk Tsk ppl always thinking negative ^_^

Last edited:

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Terra and Maleficent are working together...How do we know that Terra is automatically doing evil? How does everyone know that Maleficent isn't doing good?

Yeah, or maybe Maleficent is using Terra as her pawn to get what she wants. Anybody ever think of that? Look at how she used Riku. Terra could be used just as easily.

Also, how do we know what was going on? Maybe it was a prelude to a fight they were going to have.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah, or maybe Maleficent is using Terra as her pawn to get what she wants. Anybody ever think of that? Look at how she used Riku. Terra could be used just as easily.

Also, how do we know what was going on? Maybe it was a prelude to a fight they were going to have.

Or maybe Terra is using her? Ya think of that?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Or maybe they're both using each other? You never know. Could happen.

This is the more likely. Why is it that everyone assumes Terra can't take care of himself? Why is it that because something happens to Riku, the same thing has to happen to another person 10 years earlier? There is no reason to conclude that she's controlling him.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ i think he's messin w/ evil for good intentions (remember riku trying to save kairi.)
~ and i seriously doubt she's controling him (terra's heart seems a tad stronger than riku's if someone's looking for some sort of comparison)

Well Ven looks like he has a hit out on him. I don't think Aqua is going to be in to much danger because in games a girl character is one of 2 things
1. A badass who can kill everything in her way and still look good do'n it
or
2. A girly girl who can't fight.
Sexist I know but truth it is. Aqua looks like she'll be fine but Ven looks like he'll be the little boy in distress.lol

~ that is very true. aqua is #1 (watch her fight in the trailer. i think she can take care of herself)

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm starting to see similiarities between Terra and Riku. Both of them would make dark deals to help out their friends.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Don't you think Maleficent would be smarter than that?

No. She was just a pawn of the heartless in KH1. In KH2, she was just a pawn of the nobodies. Everytime I see her, she's being used.

See, Maleficent thinks on small terms "I want my castle", while Xehanort was thinking on larger terms. "I want to consume the heart of all worlds, in effect, I'll gain the power to bathe all worlds in darkness and rule them.

As a villian, Maleficent is trash. She just has a lot of power. That's all Maleficent has for her. And I know you're going to use the "She used Riku" defense. Riku was a "crawling in his skin because his wounds will not heal" emo little bitch. His mind was warped by darkness and his heart was weak. It's actually funny to think how those bathed in darkness could consider themselves strong actually; or at least the strongest.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I never planned to use the "Riku" defense. Using Riku didn't really prove anything in my mind. She was just used to set up an even bigger scheme, but I don't know.

D

Dexter

See, Maleficent thinks on small terms "I want my castle", while Xehanort was thinking on larger terms. "I want to consume the heart of all worlds, in effect, I'll gain the power to bathe all worlds in darkness and rule them.

Well I agree with eveything else you said but the 2 sentences I quoted. I mean Maleficent did think smaller scale in kh2, but in kh1 she didn't. I mean SURE she used a helpless and lost Riku to do her bidding but her overall sceme was overall evil. For example in kh1 she basically created the Leaugue of Villians, and did come up with the idea of collecting all of the POH. So I mean she did have grand plans in kh1 anyways........//

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I agree with eveything else you said but the 2 sentences I quoted. I mean Maleficent did think smaller scale in kh2, but in kh1 she didn't. I mean SURE she used a helpless and lost Riku to do her bidding but her overall sceme was overall evil. For example in kh1 she basically created the Leaugue of Villians, and did come up with the idea of collecting all of the POH. So I mean she did have grand plans in kh1 anyways........//

Very true, and I have a feeling that she would have done more than searching for a nice piece of real estate in Kh2 had all the villains come back. I mean. Unless she's insanely stupid. Because I doubt that the rest of the viillains would be willing to help Maleficent just to get her a castle. Though i'm sure her castle plot was part of some other plan, but of course we never saw any of that.

afrobutt

Silver Member

yes, but u dont get PMF's point. She was a puppet of the heartless the whole time. THey jus gave her a little room to how she wanted to do it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
yes, but u dont get PMF's point. She was a puppet of the heartless the whole time. THey jus gave her a little room to how she wanted to do it.

Wow, someone understood. That was exactly what I was saying. Everytime you see Maleficient, she's someone's pawn. TO me, Maleficent is a recurring joke. I actually felt more threatened by Pete than I did by Maleficent/

TwilightVagabond

Let's see, if Maleficent was being used by the Heartless and in that same right in the first Kingdom Hearts was using Riku for her own reasons due to the deal that she and Riku established to locate Kairi. I think that Maleficent perfers to make deals and probably knows that she's being used many a time. I may not be able to read Japanese or anything but perhaps Terra and her are making some sort of deal? What's concerning it I have no clue whatsoever. Perhaps that being used one can be closer to higher powers and at that right be allowed access to things most cannot obtain? But, in terms of Ven and Aqua getting into trouble it's possible both can be in a critical situation. It may seen biased since I saw the secret movie from Final Mix but they can be in trouble. Ven tried to apporach until Terra intervined (Tries to charge in head first think later sort) and Aqua seems more keen on magic than power. I dunno that's my guess...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This could also be Terra mentally maturing into the megalo-maniacal darkness loving bastard we all know and love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back