• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Its about time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraGaurdian

I know...and I remember back all the rumors that went around. I miss calling Roxas the BHK. I remember calling him Siru for a bit...and for the longest time, I thought his name was Ty. o_O Don't ask...I don't know, myself...

Karasu-sama

Hoooo...I'm contemplating the horrible possibility that my last-minute preorder doesn't go through...*shudder* I won't have it on the 28th and I'll-I'll have to just sit there in front of my computer with my mouth hanging open scoping out the IGN review and dying a little inside.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yes only six days left!!! Good thing I don't have school to day or the next day. I don't go back intill Friday. Get that over with and then the weekend than that will bring you to monday then it will be the 27th. After that you know the rest. Yes, I can almost picture myself buying it and then going home and then playing it!!!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
You can always get an import. You may pay a little more to get a mod chip and such but they are almost the same. So why not import so you don't have to wait all of those months. People are going to spoil you to death if you don't.

Angel_Protector

will not really...because if you have sring break it go back fast. That also go for people that have day when they get out of school at 12:00 p.m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back